Is there any job assist program in Data Science?

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Ravi Nambudripad, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Ravi Nambudripad

To Simplilearn Support,

I am Ravi Nambudripad, a student of Masters in Data Science and have completed this course but yet to complete the AI course. I am currently unemployed because of Covid-19 and wanted to transition my career in this field. Could you please change the Capstone Datascience because I had attended one session yesterday and have completed the Capstone Project. Is there any job placements or webinars regarding data science?

Yours Sincerely,
    Ravi

2. Deepanshu_15

Deepanshu_15 Moderator
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Ravi,

Yes, there is a Job Assist program for Data Science. To get all the benefits of the same please complete all the major courses of the master track along with the Capstone course and unlock their certificates. After that, you can raise a ticket and ask for the Master certificate and the 6-month IIM Jobs job assist membership initiation.

3. Ravi Nambudripad

Sir Thank You. There is an issue regarding the Data Science Capstone. It is telling that if you complete one lecture or 80% of self learning classes, you would be certified. I had attended one lecture last Wednesday for Data Science Capstone. But it is showing 0%. I have completed the Capstone Project and got the certification. If you could please do the needful, then you could help me in raising the ticket.

4. Ravi Nambudripad

Sir I had attended 100% on Day 1 of the Capstone(Sept. 4 ). Last Fridays Class I had not attended. I would be attending all the other sessions. Could the certificate be unlocked since I would be completing(3/4) classes. When I open my Self Learning module, it is blank.

5. Hitesh H S

Hitesh H S Active Member
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Ravi,

As per the certification criteria, please note that you are required to attend 80% live class sessions along with project submission

Since you have missed a class, you will not be able to meet 1 out of the 2 criteria

So kindly attend the rest of the classes and submit your project, and please raise a ticket and reach out to us for unlocking your certificate.

I hope this helps you.

Happy Learning !!

6. Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff Member Alumni

Hi Ravi,
    Please note that you need to either complete 100% of self-learning or attend 1 complete class/batch with more than 80% of attendance in each of the sessions. Only then we'll be able to unlock your certificate. I can see that you have not attended yesterday's Data Science capstone session. I would request you to attend all the Data Science capstone session to unlock your certificate.
    I hope this helps you.
    Thanks and Happy Learning !!