Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

ITIL® Foundation

Roopesh Naidu

NA
Simplilearn Support
Trainer
Live classes and registrations can be done on your LMS (Learning Management System) with your registered User ID and Password once the Purchase is made.

Kavitha MV

Learning Consulant
Simplilearn Support
Hi All,

We have noticed a few issues being reported by our customers on the LMS. We have activated a report issue tool on the LMS to help you report them instantly.

Please click on the "Report issue" widget present on the right hand side of the LMS interface and enter the following details:
  • Name
  • Email
  • Category (Problem, Suggestion, Question or Like)
  • Message (Write in your comments)
  • Click on the check-box to automatically attach a screenshot of the page.
Our Tech team is continuously working on improving the user experience. Please feel free to post in your problems, suggestion and questions through this widget.

AmerNatarajan

Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi All,

We have noticed a few issues being reported by our customers on the LMS. We have activated a report issue tool on the LMS to help you report them instantly.

Please click on the "Report issue" widget present on the right hand side of the LMS interface and enter the following details:
  • Name
  • Email
  • Category (Problem, Suggestion, Question or Like)
  • Message (Write in your comments)
  • Click on the check-box to automatically attach a screenshot of the page.
Our Tech team is continuously working on improving the user experience. Please feel free to post in your problems, suggestion and questions through this widget.

Babu_6

Alumni
I would like to access sample ITIL documents/templates for a support IT Project, for eg Service Portfolio management document, service catalog document etc. I have recently moved from Dev projects to Support Team and i am in the process of creating/validating ITIL processes documents for this support Team.

Please share the same with me.

Babu_6

Alumni
All those who has successfully cleared ITIL Foundation,

Please share your feedback as to the resources referred by you apart from attending the Simplilearn Training

Abid_1

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
I would like to access sample ITIL documents/templates for a support IT Project, for eg Service Portfolio management document, service catalog document etc. I have recently moved from Dev projects to Support Team and i am in the process of creating/validating ITIL processes documents for this support Team.

Please share the same with me.

Hello Babu,
Please refer the below mentioned URLS for the Sample ITIL documents/template on Service Portfolio & Service Catalog management....

Service Catalog:
http://www.itsmcommunity.org/downloads/Service_Catalog_Example.pdf

Service Portfolio:
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...-qYxebL3ULijNLQKjxfLCg&bvm=bv.118443451,d.c2E