Java|Project Information | Vinay

Discussion in 'Web App and Programming' started by Iti, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Iti

Iti Global Teaching Assistant
    Simplilearn Support

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a great learning experience.

Please be informed that one out of the two java projects has to submitted on the last day of the batch (21st July 2018)

Please spend sometime thinking about what all concepts are required for the project.
    Keep posting your questions on this forum I along with the trainer will be there to guide you through it.

Please have a look on the problem statements of both the projects, below:

Project 1: Home Insurance System
    Domain: insurance

Home Insurance is a system that helps in buying insurance for your home through a web application. A new system is required to automate existing manual processes in order to make the system more efficient and cost effective. By using this application, a registered user can get a Quote before buying an insurance policy by giving details like homeowner location, homeowner details, and property details.

Project 2: Employee Management System
    Domain: others

In the current employee management system, admin adds new regulations and assigns them to the department manually. Department Head sends these regulations to the individual users through mail to get their consent. Users send their comments through the courier service after reading regulations. Department head has to collect the user inputs and pass them on to Admin. Since a lot of manual workflow is involved, it is time consuming for admin to close each regulation. So, a new system is required to automate this regulation creation and closure process.

Regards,
    Iti Chauhan

2. Asif Ali Siddique

Asif Ali Siddique New Member

Hello,sir I want the outline or solution of core java project .because I have to submit certificate before my classes to start.else I will get backlog .so I need to complete this project .But level is so high and I'm not able to complete this project.
    Therefore ,I need solution of project so that I will get certificate .and next time I'm able to register for next course

3. Iti

Simplilearn Support

Hi Asif,

We cannot share the solution of the project with you.
    However, to help you with the project we will share the recording of one of the project mentoring class, on your mail id.
    That will definitely guide you in completing your project.

Regards,
    Iti Chauhan

4. _9804

_9804 Member

Please share the project direction details with me also. Thanks,
    Sush

5. Iti

Simplilearn Support

Hi,

The last day of the batch is dedicated to project mentoring.
    You can also attend the upcoming mentoring sessions via your LMS (Next to classes tab)

6. SK FIROZ

SK FIROZ Member
    Alumni

Please share the project direction details with me . I can not understand how to solve

7. Kuntal Deb

Kuntal Deb Member

I have received a recording of project mentoring session via mail two days ago ...but that project mentoring session is more about Employee Management System rather than home insurance project....i want a detailed analysis mentoring session like EMS for Home Insurance Project as i am going to develop Home Insurance Project.. (like database design, complete work flow of the project in easiest manner possible) . https://simplilearnsolutions.webex....ldr.php?RCID=648d668b583d5d0b3b3b2fc410514f71

8. Deepanshu_15

Deepanshu_15 Moderator
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Kuntal,

I have shared a new project mentoring video with you please find it in your inbox.

Thanks & Regards
    Deepanshu Kachhwaha
    GTA - Simplilearn

9. Kuntal Deb

Kuntal Deb Member

Thanks sir ...i have received the mail