Job assistance

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by mahesh marar, Jun 10, 2018.

1. mahesh marar

mahesh marar Member
    Alumni

I am looking for jobs in the field of data science.I am currently doing the data scientist master's program. Simplilearn has promised its members to assist them with jobs.Could you please help me with this?

2. Nishant_Singh

Nishant_Singh Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Dear Learner,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We Thank you for your interest in career opportunities through Simplilearn. We work very closely with our partner
    companies and please know that we will keep your profile in our system and that we may reach out to you in the future
    if they have a role that matches your skills and experience. In the meantime, please continue to upgrade your profile
    with certifications.

This is true that we have removed this feature from our System. However, everyone enrolling before this notice came
    in effect is still eligible for our Job Assistance feature.

Kindly fill up the details on the below link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjYJxnDHVB7RH5LmV_UI5QPGN86to8HqGUWmJZMi24WNGQ1w/viewform

This is to assure you that your profile is saved with us. Our Team would reach you out either over call or email once
    we find any Job Opening details with our ATP Companies that matches your Job Profile.

Your patience in the meantime is highly appreciated.

Please note that Simplilearn provides Job Assistance and not Job Assurance.

Regards,
    Team Simplilearn

3. mahesh marar

mahesh marar Member
    Alumni

I have completed my Data Scientist masters program. Could you please tell me how i can get my course completion certificate

4. Priyanka_Mehta

Priyanka_Mehta Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Mahesh,
    The Master certificate has been shared to your registered email address. Congratulations on the same.