Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Keyword Limit in SEO - What is the maximum keyword limit allowed as per SEO guidelines?

Hello There,

I’m currently involved in advanced SEO projects. Apparently, I’m using WordPress for building websites that allow only a single keyword. But, when I dig into other websites’s HTML page sources, there are a number of keywords stuffed in the keyword HTML tag.

I’m afraid that I’m not quite sure how many keywords must be added in the website’s keyword HTML tag. Please enlighten me on the best practices for adding keywords to websites and the maximum keyword limit allowed as per SEO guidelines.

Thanks,

Samiulla

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hello There,

I’m currently involved in advanced SEO projects. Apparently, I’m using WordPress for building websites that allow only a single keyword. But, when I dig into other websites’s HTML page sources, there are a number of keywords stuffed in the keyword HTML tag.

I’m afraid that I’m not quite sure how many keywords must be added in the website’s keyword HTML tag. Please enlighten me on the best practices for adding keywords to websites and the maximum keyword limit allowed as per SEO guidelines.

Thanks,

Samiulla
Hi, Please raise ticket, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"