LSSBB projects raw data

Discussion in 'Quality Management' started by Donald MacCallum, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Donald MacCallum

I have 2 practice projects to complete. (VTech Hydraulic Solutions, ,Elite Elegance). It would be very helpful if could send an excel file of the raw input data ( including VOC client survey, any numeric data etc) we have to use, or do you expect us to make up our own input data? If you have any guidance on completing these projects I would be grateful if you could send this as well. Regards

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  2. Ankur Mehta

Ankur Mehta New Member

yes, i have a similar concern.

3. Subramanian Vaitheeswaran(2279)

Dear friends, I recently joined the LSSBB Certification course and have completed the reading. As a next step, we are supposed to complete the project and submit before we can go for simulation exams. I have been trying to find some baseline for completing the project, however apart from the PPT template, I could not find anything. I would like to check with this group to know if we have some references to complete the project. I can understand that our project should be based on the PPT template provided (based on each Slide).In case if you have some material that can be of use, request you to kindly share to this forum, so that people like me can be benefited in order to proceed with the project. Thanks in advance for all the support and your time to read this thread.

4. Donald MacCallum

I have not received any feedback from Simplilearn since I made my initial request on 2 March. I suggest you copy the raw data from their presentation and use this as the basis of your analysis. Regards

5. Subramanian Vaitheeswaran(2279)

Hi Donald,

Thanks for the response. I would like to get in touch with you to discuss about the same. Would it be possible for you to share your personal email ID so that we can communicate there? Mine is ragav_in@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Subramanian V