Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

LSSGB Projects 1 and 2 - (Increasing Hospital POS Collections/Improving Bank Call Center Operations

Hello,

Has anyone recently submitted Project 1 - Increasing Hospital POS Collections, and Project 2 - Improving Bank Center Operations? Can someone please send me the excel spreadsheets needed to complete both projects? I cannot locate them for download. My email is poweredbyspark@gmail.com. Thank you!

Last edited:

_22776

Hi Wozab,

We have sent a mail to you as per your request with regards to your project assistance.

Wishing you all the best.
Happy Learning!

Regards,
Prema M

Asmit Agrawal

Alumni
Dear LMS,

How does one submit the LSSGB projects? I have been cracking my head for a while now, please assist.

Regards,

Sivu
Hey
You can submit your project under the assessment tab where you will find project option. Open that and submit the respective project.
Thank you

yahyadandachi

Alumni
Hi Wozab,

We have sent a mail to you as per your request with regards to your project assistance.

Happy Learning!

Regards,
Prema M
Hi Wozab,

Happy Learning!

Regards,
Prema M

Hello Prema M
Can you please send me the excel sheets "Bank Call Center" needed for project submission along with answers please. Email: yahya.eldandachi@gmail.com
Regards;
Yahya

yahyadandachi

Alumni
Hello there,

I could not find the excel sheets in which I can fill the answers for the project "Bank Call Center".
Can someone please send me the Excel sheets to the project "Bank Call Center" in order to submit it and book the exam. Appreciate if you can send it with answers .
Email : yahya.dandashi@gmail.com

Thank You in advance

Hello,

Has anyone recently submitted Project 1 - Increasing Hospital POS Collections, and Project 2 - Improving Bank Center Operations? Can someone please send me the excel spreadsheets needed to complete both projects? I cannot locate them for download. My email is poweredbyspark@gmail.com. Thank you!
Hi, Can someone please send me the answer key and details for INCREASING HOSPITAL POS COLLECTIONS project.
email: hardik.barodia1990@gmail.com
thank you

Hello,

Has anyone recently submitted Project 1 - Increasing Hospital POS Collections, and Project 2 - Improving Bank Center Operations? Can someone please send me the excel spreadsheets needed to complete both projects? I cannot locate them for download. My email is avishek499@gmail.com

Hello,

Hi Wohab, Can you please provide the solutions to me too @ satishxaviered@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Satish

_32092

I am looking for help on "Project 2 - Improving Bank Center Operations" details and spreadsheets. I need help understanding the Project and how to complete it. Can you please provide support to England_Alissa@aol.com.
Hello all,
I'm struggling to complete the LSSGB project, exercise 2 MSA!
Can someone please share the completed project for my reference, TIA.
Email: kartheekchowdary1993@gmail.com

Hi did you receive help?

I am looking for the same. Can you please send it to me at England_Alissa@aol.com

Thank you!
Alissa

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi All,

Please find the LSSGB project mentoring link below inorder to complete your project ,I am sure this helps!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I3J-w5ygE5h0Gska008f08qAEz1C5dvk

>Please follow the steps below to submit the project;

>Login to LMS account,under the "Assessment" tab
>Select the project you want to work on and select "submit" option at the bottom right corner of the
LMS portal.
>Attach pdf, doc, ppt, jpg, png format files in one word document by selecting "ADD" in all the
sections like writeup,screenshots,source code and select "Submit".

Note:Do not use any special characters while submitting the project file to avoid uploading error.

Regards,
Prema M

Katy Hedge

Is there a mentoring session for the Hospital POS Collection project? I am having trouble completing it and can only find resources for the Bank Call Center project.

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Katy,

If you are a part of LVC sessions then the project mentoring would be done on the last two session of your batch,hence you can refer
to the same.As part of the course certification criteria you are expected to complete any one of the project.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Prema M

_17206

Hi Kathy and Prema,

can you please also share the complete project for "IMPROVING BANK CALL CENTER OPERATIONS" for my reference if possible

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Learner,

Please refer to the LSSGB Project assistance link below ,you can refer to it and complete your project:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I3J-w5ygE5h0Gska008f08qAEz1C5dvk

>Please follow the steps below to submit the project;

>Login to LMS account,under the "Assessment" tab
>Select the project you want to work on and select "submit" option at the bottom right corner of the
LMS portal.
>Attach pdf, doc, ppt, jpg, png format files in one word document by selecting "ADD" in all the
sections like writeup,screenshots,source code and select "Submit".

Note:Do not use any special characters while submitting the project file to avoid uploading error.

I am sure this helps!

Regards,
Prema M

prakvisw68

Hello,

Hi,

Please find the raw data attached.

Thanks
Prakash
Faculty

Attachments

• BNKCALLCNTR-HOSPOS-RAW-DATA.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 113
Hi Team,

In the interest of time, could I please request someone to help me with completed projects 1.Hospital POS and 2. Bank Call Center.

Thanks in advance!

Warm regards,

Ranjeet Pawar