Machine Learning | Sayan Dey

Discussion in 'Big Data and Analytics' started by Nishant_Singh, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Nishant_Singh

Nishant_Singh Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

2. Sourav Ghosh_4

Hi Sayan,

As discussed last week you had asked us to work on the California Housing Price Prediction project(Project 4) from certification stand point. However, that Project is no longer available in the Machine Learning course post the Course update.

Request you to check and get back to us on this.

Regards,
    Sourav

Attached Files:

3. Sourav Ghosh_4

Hi Sayan,

As discussed last week you had asked us to work on the California Housing Price Prediction project(Project 4) from certification stand point. However, that Project is no longer available in the Machine Learning course post the Course update.

Request you to check and get back to us on this.

Regards,
    Sourav

4. Sourav Ghosh_4

Hi Sayan,

I am getting negative values for Training and Testing accuracy while using linear regression in California Housing Price Prediction project. Also, I am not getting the correct code to plot the training and testing accuracy in a graphical form. I am assuming that the negative values are because of the negative values for longitude column in the data set. Request you to assist in this regard so that I may proceed with further steps and complete the project.

Attached is the code file for your reference.

Regards,
    Sourav

Attached Files:

5. Shohini_1

Shohini_1 Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Sourav,

Hope you are doing well.

This is to keep you posted, we are undergoing a revamp hence you are facing such issue.

Suggesting you, upload the project under Project 1 ' Mercedes-Benz Greener Manufacturing ' and under 'Additional Remarks' mention:'Submitting California Housing project due to removal of submission slot'.

We are really sorry about the inconvenience caused to you.

Best of luck!

6. Ashish Anand

Ashish Anand Member

1. Why do we do feature scaling, i.e what is the requirement of doing standardization of data?
    2. What is standard unit?
    3. What is the meaning of 'standard deviation from the mean' ? <== referring to z score.