Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Master Certificate

_72929

Simplilearn Support
Hi Nagma,

If i remember right, per our last telephonic discussion i was told that we don't need to do Conversion and Strategy as the contents are already covered in other modules.

We did saw a similar message if i am right when we received updated modules.

I have completed all remaining 6 modules today but i see Master certificate is not yet unlocked. Do we need to raise any ticket?

Thanks,
S.Mohan

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Nagma,

If i remember right, per our last telephonic discussion i was told that we don't need to do Conversion and Strategy as the contents are already covered in other modules.

We did saw a similar message if i am right when we received updated modules.

I have completed all remaining 6 modules today but i see Master certificate is not yet unlocked. Do we need to raise any ticket?

Thanks,
S.Mohan

Hi Mohan,

Yes, you don't need to complete the Conversion and Strategy, I request you to please raise the ticket for the master certificate and please raise the ticket form the exam for the OMCP voucher as these 2 requests will be handled by the different teams who will help you better.

_72929

Simplilearn Support
Hi Nagma,

I have received separate mail with Voucher code for OMCP exam. It has code and expiry date.

Can you clarify if i can register for exam anytime before expiry date or do i need to register right now in OMCP website for exam?

Thanks,
S.Mohan

Marlene Prueger

Hi Mohan,

Yes, you don't need to complete the Conversion and Strategy, I request you to please raise the ticket for the master certificate and please raise the ticket form the exam for the OMCP voucher as these 2 requests will be handled by the different teams who will help you better.
Hi Nagma,

i have the same issue and already raised a ticket for it. Unfortunately, CustomerDelight i still telling me to complete the course "Conversion & Strategy" although i finished the rest and updated the course accordingly. In order to save time and avoid repetition I hope you can help me.

Thank you,
Marlene