Master program doubts

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Ramachandran N, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Ramachandran N

I have joined 8 master programs of simplilearn last month.
    4 IBM collaborated courses(data analyst, data scientist, AI &bigdata) and 4 simpli learn alone courses(devop, cloud architect, business analyst and digital project manager).

I dont have any experience in any of these emerging technolgies.. so in which sequence I have to follow for the 4 ibm collaborated courses and other courses..

Please guide me on this..

Similarly for the live instructor led classes, on the top of registration page, it is mentioned that each class covers the entire course. What does it really mean? I am not able to register for single one day class. While registering class, it is giving a schecule of some 7 or 8 sat -sun classes. So 85% of attending class means 85%of attending of all these 7 or 8 sat sun classes or 85% attendance of any one of these sat sun class.

For projects, how i will get support? Will there be a project guide to help me? What is capstone project? How many projects i have to complete for unlocking certificate?

What are elective courses in all master program mean? Whether completion of that electives are also compulsory for unlocking certificate?

The relation ship manager who have made me join in the master program is not picking my calls after I have paid money and joined the program.

Kindly guide and clarify on my above queries for completing the program successfully.I am totally confused after seeing my lms now.

2. Misba_1

Misba_1 Customer
    Customer

Hey Ramcharan,

Sorry for the inconvenience from our end.

Please don't worry.

1. You must have 85% of attendance and also you should complete your project to unlock the certificate and every course will cover the whole syllabus.

2. The elective courses are for your reference, just like a base for the master program.

3. If you have any doubt you can call our support number which you will get on the official website or else you can raise a ticket

3. Ramachandran N

For the ticket raisedon15th nov (ticket no 00748718) related my master program doubts, nobody called yet.. This is very pathetic and if we call also nobody is picking up the calls in customer support..