Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics|May 15,16,22,23,29,30 Jun 5|Mayuresh Konde

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hi Learners,

Here is the community forum dicsussion link\

Regards,
Akarsh K
Learner success manager

sw007shuvo

I've attended today's class. But, unfortunately, I couldn't stay with the class in the last 8 minutes due to the load shedding occurrence. Therefore I lost my attendance. As I am presentee, is there any chance to make my today's attendance correct?

Hello Friends,

Zoho Social is an alternative for Hootsuite and SproutSocial.

It will cost just Rs 600 for the Standard Pack which is twice cheaper than Hootsuite and 10 times than Sproutsocial.

Please note that I did not use the tool yet and doesn't not providing any feedback or reviews.

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
I've attended today's class. But, unfortunately, I couldn't stay with the class in the last 8 minutes due to the load shedding occurrence. Therefore I lost my attendance. As I am presentee, is there any chance to make my today's attendance correct?
Its okay, please go ahead and complete all other sessions in case attendance is a problem even after that, please complete other criteria like projects / assessments we will get your certificate unlocked

Hi I wanted to know the how much portion of project 1 we are expected to complete after 15th and 16th May session ,
I have created word file based on 4 question and need to know what else I need to complete before next session .

HI Mayuresh,

I have sent you the project on personal conversation, please review the same and let me know if it looks good.

Thanks,
Vinayak

Hello, I'm really lost with the project #1 as I submitted but it says: " Incomplete solution submitted for evaluation on Google Analytics part" - I don't know what to improve. Does anybody know to whom I should reach out? Already tried to create a ticket and Mayuresh is not replying :(

Hello, I'm really lost with the project #1 as I submitted but it says: " Incomplete solution submitted for evaluation on Google Analytics part" - I don't know what to improve. Does anybody know to whom I should reach out? Already tried to create a ticket and Mayuresh is not replying :(
Hey Christina, I am not sure if i am the right person to reply you on this, but just giving you some pointers:
Did you attached all the screenshots for the google analytics demo account for analysis of traffic sources, conversions, lifetime value etc.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"
Obviously there is a technical issue on simplilearn site, this is at least what I got as response. Can you please make sure that I have the chance to submit anywhere else? I want to finish that project. Thanks!

Hi,

I have created my Website & linked it to Analytics. I am also verified the same in Search console. But Google is not able to index my website. Can anyone help me on this. This is very urgent. I have already attended 2 full classes of SEO, PPC & Content but not able to Submit the project as I am a slow learner. Seek your advice. Please do the needful. I requested mayuresh but he said to post here.

Hey there. Does anybody has submitted the Project #2 already? I'm wondering if it's enough to take screenshots of the Ads creation instead of running them for real as my website is not live or published yet?! Is there also an extension for the submission deadline?

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hey there. Does anybody has submitted the Project #2 already? I'm wondering if it's enough to take screenshots of the Ads creation instead of running them for real as my website is not live or published yet?! Is there also an extension for the submission deadline?
Please do not worry we can help you with the extension for project submission.

i am still on project 1... lol... long way to go for project 2....

With regards to Project 1: Creating a website in Wix, I am not able to understand the Analytics part
  • Set up an analytic account by registering the website and placing the UA code on the website.
  • Goals must be set along with UTM parameters which refer to the source, medium, and campaign.
Can Someone help to understand what exactly needs to be done with the Analytics part?

Thanks in Advance