Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics | Mayuresh Konde | Apr 3,4,10,11,17,18,24

Vikram Malhotra

Hi, I wanted to get a more in depth look at the 3 case studies discussed in yesterday's session (Samsung, Coconut Bliss and Pioneer), as in the class it was discussed briefly.

Surbhi Bharti

i need technical assistance here on my lms. As you know there are six courses in our syllabus comprising of self learning, live classes etc. i am currently using self learning of course 1. but all of a sudden there seems to be some technical issue due to which it is showing self learning 100% complete of course 2 also which i have not yet started. admin kindly address my problem ASAP.

Alia Khan

Hi Alia,

Kindly find those docs under Course resource section>>Self Learning videos.
Hi Nagma, is there anyway I can email my project to you. Just make sure I am on the right track. I do not want post it here. However, greatly would appreciate if someone could look over to make sure I am on the right track.
Thanks

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
H
Hi Nagma, is there anyway I can email my project to you. Just make sure I am on the right track. I do not want post it here. However, greatly would appreciate if someone could look over to make sure I am on the right track.
Thanks
Hi Alia,

You can absolutely share your project with me by raising the ticket where it helps us to provide feedback if any modifications needed.

praharsh2012

I am working in a company as SEO Executive, on Chrome browser, if I type my company name, it shows some non-relevant terms with it in suggestion ho can I remove it.

Thank you for the direction. I found them. :) I like to have a print out and make notes on them. Still old school.
Sorry for late reply I was working,
Have you created your website for Project 1? I made one using WIx, have not posted it. It's still in save mode, trying to nail down the questions to cater the website to.
Great, yes I created one as well paying a little amount to have hosting and a dominio, still on creating mode. Are you using Wix free version?

Is there any way I can get a document on step by step web site design on word press with the use of themes, and plug ins.
I want to design my own website using word press,hence need a document.
If there any other details and guidance available and share to me on designing a good website it is greatly appreciated.
Regads,
Megha