Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics- Project

Shivani_80

Hello Everyone

I have finished my 1st course of SEO , content marketing, PPC and Digital marketing and got stuck with my project , so would request if anyone can help me with sharing some sample projects so that I can finish it on time.

I am majorly focusing on Project no1.

Pls share some samples on my Email ID:- shivani.arora35@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Hello Everyone

I have finished my 1st course of SEO , content marketing, PPC and Digital marketing and got stuck with my project , so would request if anyone can help me with sharing some sample projects so that I can finish it on time.

Thanks in Advance
Please tell us a little more about these courses. I think this information well be interesting to many users. Thx in advance!

Nagma_1

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hello Everyone

Thanks in Advance
Hi Shivani,

We have shared the sample projects over the ticket which helps you to work on your projects.

Hey, did you receive any samples? I can send you some more if you still need them! I know that doing projects without having any experience in the field is quite challenging for students. And the worst thing is that their overall weight is somewhat equal to the final exam. I wish I could ask someone to help me with a sample when I was at the UNI. Anyways, if you ever feel like you don’t know how to create a marketing campaign or you don’t know how to buy solo ads traffic, then text me. I have sent you my email in a private message.

Last edited: