Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Missed Class - Certification Gone?

I have been trying to send a request but the chatbot isn't working. I am currently in the Post Graduate Program for Lean Six Sigma. The current class I am taking is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification. I have attended 78% of classes but the requirement is 80%. Unfortunately, when I signed up I was told by the person helping me that classes are self lead which made me think any live classes would be optional. I did my best to attend all classes but unfortunately with work and church I wasn't always able to.

I would hate to lose my entire black belt certification because of missing 2% of classes. I would like to speak to someone but I'm having a terrible time getting through.

Please, if someone could reach out to me soon that would be wonderful.

Thank you,

Mallarie Kennedy

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
I have been trying to send a request but the chatbot isn't working. I am currently in the Post Graduate Program for Lean Six Sigma. The current class I am taking is Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification. I have attended 78% of classes but the requirement is 80%. Unfortunately, when I signed up I was told by the person helping me that classes are self lead which made me think any live classes would be optional. I did my best to attend all classes but unfortunately with work and church I wasn't always able to.

I would hate to lose my entire black belt certification because of missing 2% of classes. I would like to speak to someone but I'm having a terrible time getting through.

Please, if someone could reach out to me soon that would be wonderful.

Thank you,

Mallarie Kennedy
Hi, Please raise ticket stating the same concern, Team will help you unlock your certificate.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select the "help" icon on the top right-hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example: unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"