Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Need Assistance for Project Question

I am currently in class for the PMP and we were given an assignment to complete. I will have to say I am completely dumbfounded on where to start and how to go about executing. Can someone out there assist me please.

tim jerome

Trainer
Hi, Sheryl - if you are talking about projects and project 2 or 1, please reach out to support or go to a recording for your class of a recording of projects and managing them as you go through the assignments. If you have a specific question on assignments within either project up for submission, please ask and we can assist here for clarification.

Cheers,

I have tried several times to download the media player but alas it is not functioning correcting and also I have reached out to support numerous times. Finally today after calling at least one dozen times I got a response. I find this odd as one time when I called I got the sales person right away but every time I hit the support the recorded music would stop after a few minutes.

i was tring so many times but my project is not complete plz help me to do peoject to unlock AWS certificate.

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    537.6 KB · Views: 0

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
i was tring so many times but my project is not complete plz help me to do peoject to unlock AWS certificate.
Hi, Please raise ticket-team will share with you the sample project & project mentoring link, Which can be a great help for you in project submission submission.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"