Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Need help in completing SEO, content marketing, PPC, & digital marketing assignment

Nikita Jain_3

Hello Everyone

I am about to finish my 1st course of SEO, content marketing, PPC, and Digital marketing and got stuck with my project, so I would request if anyone can help me share some sample projects to finish them on time.

Pls share some samples on my Email ID:- nikitajain.dm@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hello Everyone

I am about to finish my 1st course of SEO, content marketing, PPC, and Digital marketing and got stuck with my project, so I would request if anyone can help me share some sample projects to finish them on time.

Pls share some samples on my Email ID:- nikitajain.dm@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance
Hi Nikita, Kindly raise a case with us, we will help you sort it.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Thomson Mary

It is important to find a good SEO company for this, but it is not enough. The SEO software will make more users visit your website, so this is why you need to understand that you must have a good-looking web design. It is the first thing users see on your website, so it needs to look aesthetically and easy to use, so anyone could understand how to use your website. When I was developing my website, I used the services of grownomics.com.au. I saw their previous works, and I liked them, so this is why I trusted them to make the design for me.

Last edited:

Sunitha_25

Hello,
Hope you guys are doing great and staying healthy!
I am done with course 1 (SEO, content marketing, PPC, and Digital marketing ). I am facing problems while doing the assignment as there are a lot of things perplexing me and also I would like to have a clear end/last date of submission of the assignment?
What if I am not able to complete the assignment on time?
Will I be able to unlock the next course which is course 2?
When is course 2 starting, I can't see any dates for it, only thing which is there is of weekend batch starting from 22nd of August !
Help would be much appreciated.
Email I'd- dudhbhatesunita@gmail.com
Thank you in advance !

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hello,
Hope you guys are doing great and staying healthy!
I am done with course 1 (SEO, content marketing, PPC, and Digital marketing ). I am facing problems while doing the assignment as there are a lot of things perplexing me and also I would like to have a clear end/last date of submission of the assignment?
What if I am not able to complete the assignment on time?
Will I be able to unlock the next course which is course 2?
When is course 2 starting, I can't see any dates for it, only thing which is there is of weekend batch starting from 22nd of August !
Help would be much appreciated.
Email I'd- dudhbhatesunita@gmail.com
Thank you in advance !
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

jenn vasu

Yes, there are such companies. SEO involves a lot of complex techniques that only an expert can understand. I have worked with several other companies in the past, but they have not really helped my business grow. Now I work with a company called https://websitestrategies.com.au/seo-consultancy/. They also provide training on SEO, and I plan to learn more because this field seems interesting to me. If you have any doubts, you can get a free consultation. . SEO has become very popular these days, and as a business owner, I realize that it is the best strategy to grow my business.

Last edited: