Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Never ever again blindly take any courses based on representative words because once you enrolled in wrong course nobody will help to swap the courses

I have such a bad experience with simplilearn, enrolled for a group of courses for 1000 dollars, but after enrolled my online instructor classes started after 18 days , then i understood that coding knowledge is a prerequisite for these courses. When i reached out t the sales rep, they told me that within 7 days i have to tell them otherwise they wont help. I tried explaining them multiple times that my instructor classes started after 18 days of enrollment but no use. But i am a management person, so i reached out to the sales person to swap my courses to take a management course but her behavior to me was extremely bad. So now without doing any courses i am simply paying for simplilearn. Sad to say that Never again i will suggest simplilearn for any of my friends.

Extremely poor customer service.

Christopher Wolters

Alumni
@NithinJose, I had a similar situation where the salesperson said very basic knowledge of some areas was needed as a prerequisite but the course truly required greater knowledge. Fortunately for me, the gap was not so large but I needed to put a lot of effort into gaining that knowledge while classes were in progress putting me in the position of being lost during class often and spending a huge amount of time after class researching on my own and catching up. I agree with you that prerequisites should be well defined. Sorry to hear that you weren't able to resolve your situation.

Moreover we are never asking them to cancel the course instead asking them to change the course to something which we can learn but they are not responding for long period and also when they respond it was rude.

I have never seen such a bad customer service, when they are trying to sell the product they will call you day and night once you enrolled, customer treatment is like slave dogs.....Such a big scam

I have never seen such a bad customer service, when they are trying to sell the product they will call you day and night once you enrolled, customer treatment is like slave dogs.....Such a big scam
Their customer service is really bad and they don't seem to be fazed by that. I've been going back & forth with them about issues regarding my profile but they just cant seem to assist. its been 2 months now. They are so hopeless and unreliable. I honestly wouldn't recommend them to anyone as well. I am so gutted by their below par service.

When i contacted the salesperson recently she is telling me to do whatever i want. but few days before she was begging me to take the course, once you are enrolled their behavior itself is changing and very rude. Never recommend anyone to fall in this trap.

When i contacted the salesperson recently she is telling me to do whatever i want. but few days before she was begging me to take the course, once you are enrolled their behavior itself is changing and very rude. Never recommend anyone to fall in this trap.
100% - Something needs to be done about these crooks! Between us we must be able to create a simple website that highlights how terrible these guys are and warn others from making the same mistake we have. The internet is a powerful tool - Lets mobilize together and put thses guys out of business!!

I took a Instructor Led Course and blindly trusting them, I paid through the Link, it says that it is a Self Learning course. Such a Bad experience, feeling so cheated.

100% - Something needs to be done about these crooks! Between us we must be able to create a simple website that highlights how terrible these guys are and warn others from making the same mistake we have. The internet is a powerful tool - Lets mobilize together and put thses guys out of business!!
No one answer your calls.. We sure can mobilise