New simplilearn portal IS FAILLING

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by jludenam, Jan 19, 2016.

1. jludenam

jludenam Member
    Alumni

Hi

The new engine is causing so many problems:
    1. All the progress till today is the course is lost
    2. It jumps in the middle of the video to the first video in the lessons
    3. Continuous freezing situations that require to refresh the explorer an load the page again

Could Simplilearn solve this problems ASAP, we are losing valuable time and I I cannot progress!!

2. jludenam

jludenam Member
    Alumni

Hi Simplilearn.com

It seems that the customer service is not the strongest point in your company, since yesterday I have been requesting a solution for the problems I am having going trough the PMP Certification training course and still I dont have an answer to my emails.

What do I need to do to get an answer from your support department? I cannot continue my training and that is causing a loss of time I cannot afford.

Please contact me for a solution to thissituation.

3. Alisha_1

Alisha_1 Simplilearn Support Community Manager
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi Juan,

I understand that you are having trouble in accessing the LMS and you are loosing your time on learning. This is happening due to new release of our LMS. Please be assured I will follow up with your issue personally and compensate on the days lost by giving additional learning days once the issue is resolved. Kindly allow one business day i,e till 23/01/2016 to update you on this.

4. Alisha_1

Hi Juan,

As per our telephonic conversation, I would like to inform you that we have fixed major bugs last night and the issues highlighted by you as well has been fixed. As a token of service failure I have extended the e-learning access for 5 more days for the days lost. Kindly continue with your learning. Hope the new features help you reach your career goals.

5. Shiny Ramakrishnan(2071)

Alumni

Hi,
    I had enrolled for PMP online course .I had 5 simulation test ,on my account.I had solved some, some were half way through .Now I cant find anything under my account.I have lost all of them.I have received no response inspite of raising a ticket with you.Can this issue be resolved , ASAP.

I was planning to give my exams, next month.Now, I am unable to proceed for the same.

6. Alisha_1

Hi Shiny,

I see that you still have 47 days of e-learning access for PMP course, we have released a new UI for LMS, You can find Simulation tests under online self-learning tab. Kindly scroll down the page under “Lessons” section, the tests are available at the end of the page.

If you have any doubts with regards to accessing new LMS kindly refer to the following doc on this forum: http://community.simplilearn.com/threads/new-lms-faqs.2526/

7. Shipra Shah

Shipra Shah Member
    Alumni

The simulation tests are not loading yet as this bug is still unresolved, kindly help on this asap as this is a major glitch in new system due to which we are suffering a lot... I hope you understand the concern. The new system should not have been launched without proper testing such basic features.

8. Alisha_1

Hi Shipra,

As per our telephonic conversation, I have forwarded the issue to the concerned team, we will fix this and get back to you with an update on 25th Jan'16. Due to the inconvenience I have extended the e-learning access for 15 days. The ticket reference number for this is 805468.

9. Alisha_1

Hi Shipra,

The Simulation test is working now, please login to your LMS to access the same. Do get back if you face any issues.

10. Ankuresh Sarkar

Ankuresh Sarkar Active Member
    Alumni

Hi All ,

My simplilearn mock tests are not visible in my link , i raised a ticket yesterday morning and it is still not resolved , can I get a response please , I am unable to practice any tests which I have planned for weekend due to this technical issue . Kindly help asap

Ankuresh

11. Alisha_1

12. SYED HISSAMUDDIN

Alumni

The new LMS still have issues with stability, the time counter/clock seems malfunctioning below are few observations.

1) Submit option at times changes to wait (once u chose a option from multiple choice and try to hit submit) and this reset's the clock timer on the screen ex: say the timer was 3:18:20 when u try to submit ur option it changes to wait and the timer is rest back to 3:18:00
    2) In middle of taking test video(course related) pops out, as workaround have to click the test link agan,meanwhile the timer stops as well.

Overall the new LMS has challenges, the major being the timer getting reset or struck, not sure how i can better articulate this. This indeed have impact on the the exam time/duration practice.

13. Alisha_1

Hi Syed,

Thank you for the feedback, we are continuouly working on making the LMS error free and I appreciate your observations and inputs.

We have activated a report issue tool on the LMS to help you report them instantly.

Please click on the "Report issue" widget present on the right hand side of the LMS interface and enter the following details:
    • Name
    • Email
    • Category (Problem, Suggestion, Question or Like)
    • Message (Write in your comments)
    • Click on the check-box to automatically attach a screenshot of the page.

Attached Files:

14. Rajan Sood

Rajan Sood Rajan
    Alumni

Hi Alisha, I completed 85% of the course earlier in the month and got the pdu certificate. But after the new release the completion is showing at 68%. I hope my earlier certificate is valid and I don't have to obtain the certificate again.

Also, the new site is not showing the remaining number of days. It works as a good reminder. So can it be enabled please?

Thanks
    Rajan

15. Venkatesan_1

Venkatesan_1 Member
    Alumni

Hi,

I couldn't find out the link for my test option & free test option after I login to lms.simplilearn.com. Please help me out.

16. Alisha_1

@rajan,

orry to note the that course progress is lost this is due to technical issue, you can redo the course if you wish to. Since you have already got the certificate this will not effects its validation.

With regards to the the course validity days the same is visible where there is a three dot option on the oursse name, you can view the learning log as well as course validity from this tab.

17. Alisha_1

Hi Vekatesan,

You can find Simulation tests under online self-learning tab. Kindly scroll down the page under “Lessons” section, the tests are available at the end of the page.

Free test feaures is currently removed, the same will be added in a period of 3-4 weeks.

For more querie on our new LMS please visit the following link: http://community.simplilearn.com/threads/new-lms-faqs.2526/

18. Shiny Ramakrishnan(2071)

Alumni

I had raised a ticket about the score card.The text against the options , are not visible under my score card.the help desk had commiting to resolve it by 26 Jan.it is still unresolved.
    Your changes on the LMS , is seriously affecting my study schedule.

19. Padmavati

Padmavati Moderator
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Shiny,

We are sorry for that. Please be assured that our Tech team is working on your issue. It will be surely fixed by Monday. Hence, request you to allow us time till Monday to get back to you with a resolution.

20. Alisha_1

Hi Shiny,

The reason why you were unable to see the explanation and MCQ in the Simulation test is because, While working on our migration ,the old applications Simulation test attempt data of end user did not migrate properly for some of our users. The new simulation test with its new UI is hence not able to display the past attempt correctly.

Any new attempt for the same simulation test will be recorded correctly going forward. Request you to kindly reattempt the test to view the explanation.