Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

No help from technical team

from start of my course I am trying to connect to techincal team so address my issues but nobody address my issue. I made two phone in last two days data scientist course but nobodying helping me.. can someone suggest how I will able to finish my course and how will my learning be efficient as they is no support I am getting.

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
from start of my course I am trying to connect to technical team so address my issues but nobody address my issue. I made two phone in last two days data scientist course but nobodying helping me.. can someone suggest how I will able to finish my course and how will my learning be efficient as they is no support I am getting.
Hi Archit, this is not the experience, we aim at providing to you, kindly do not worry, We have tagged the concerned LSM to call you after 7 PM today.

Hi sir, I would have appreciated your comment here. But don't have thing to do so. It way past 7 pm even after calling thrice on customer support. I haven't received any update till now from technical team. You suggest what should do now. I am also here to learn not to post things in community and any other forum. I want to build healthy relation here. But in last one month's I haven't received any do far. I thought it is mnc I would back to learn with new course next year also. Buy I thing your team is not interested in teaching.

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hi sir, I would have appreciated your comment here. But don't have thing to do so. It way past 7 pm even after calling thrice on customer support. I haven't received any update till now from technical team. You suggest what should do now. I am also here to learn not to post things in community and any other forum. I want to build healthy relation here. But in last one month's I haven't received any do far. I thought it is mnc I would back to learn with new course next year also. Buy I thing your team is not interested in teaching.
Apologize for the inconvinience caused, PLease raise ticket stating the same, Team will assist you & resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"