Not able to edit my post

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Abhishek, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Abhishek

Abhishek Member
    Alumni

Hi, I made the post below on the 'Get Whacky' contest thread on your forum and have been trying to edit it, but it keeps giving an error that I have explained below.

I'm not able to edit my post. Been trying for over two weeks now. My post is so wacky, I keep getting the error below. And the same error keeps popping up over and over again as I'm trying to reply it. Even my emails to the webmaster bounce back with a failed delivery message. My post broke Simplilearn's server haha. If that's not wacky enough, I don't know what is! :D

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@community.simplilearn.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at community.simplilearn.com Port 80

2. Karl Yates

Karl Yates Member

In the past, I was able to edit my own posts. Though on most forums, you will have a limited time after a post is made to complete your edit. Maybe that's how it works here too. When did you try to make your edits anyway?

3. Shruti

Shruti -

Abhishek - I have made some changes. Please try to edit it now. Let me know if it doesn't work again.