Not able to join live online class for PMI-ACP

Discussion in 'Agile and Scrum' started by Aloke, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Aloke

Aloke Member

Hello, I have registered for the PMI-ACP live online class which started last week (Batch3-July14 to Aug 4). Timing for the session is 7:30PM to 11:30PM IST. When I tried attending the session today at 7:30PM IST I got the message "Today's class: Completed. Please check next class." This is quite surprising since the class timing is from 7:30PM and I attended the class last week at the same time. I am trying to reach Simplilearn toll free since last half an hour but noone is picking up phone. No email/phone communication to participants also. Is this session cancelled? Really frustrating experience with Simplilearn.

2. Iti

Iti Global Teaching Assistant
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Aloke,
    We understand your frustration about the issues that you were facing on July 21st in joining the session.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused, it was an LMS issue and has been resolved now.
    We understand that you were not getting on time update or were not able to reach out to our support team.
    Please be assured that we have taken a lesson from this and in future we will communicate and inform you if at all anything like this happens to occur again.

We thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Hope to provide you a great learning experience ahead.