Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

not able to login in mysql

Sunny Tripathi

[sunnykumartripathihotmail@ip-10-0-41-79 ~]$ mysql -u labuser -pEnter password: ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)[sunnykumartripathihotmail@ip-10-0-41-79 ~]$

what is password? checked simplilearn, Simplilearn, labuser n my password for webconsole

bhavana_16

Staff member
[sunnykumartripathihotmail@ip-10-0-41-79 ~]$ mysql -u labuser -pEnter password: ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)[sunnykumartripathihotmail@ip-10-0-41-79 ~]$

what is password? checked simplilearn, Simplilearn, labuser n my password for webconsole

Sqoop Syntax:

mysql -h <Hostname> -u <username> -p<password>

mysql -h sqoopdb.slbdh.cloudlabs.com -u venkynathan0307gmail -pvenkynathan0307gmail37bkl

You can get the above credentials under scoop after clicking on the practice lab.
I hope this addresses your query.

Please feel free to reach for any further clarifications

If you feel that your issue is still not resolved then you can reply back to this email with relevant screenshots (if needed) and I will be very happy to assist you.

Happy Learning !!

Regards
Bhavana
Senior Global Teaching Assistant

Sqoop Syntax:

mysql -h sqoopdb.slbdh.cloudlabs.com -u venkynathan0307gmail -pvenkynathan0307gmail37bkl

You can get the above credentials under scoop after clicking on the practice lab.

If you feel that your issue is still not resolved then you can reply back to this email with relevant screenshots (if needed) and I will be very happy to assist you.

Happy Learning !!

Regards
Bhavana

I am getting following error while accessing database BDHS_PROJECT.
MySQL [(none)]> use BDHS_PROJECTERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user 'genuineroshan095gmail'@'%' to database 'BDHS_PROJECT'

Sqoop Syntax:

Happy Learning !!

Regards
Bhavana
Hi Bhavana,

I logged in with my credentials under 'SQOOP'. Then when i use command ' Create database databasename;' -- i am getting below error:

ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user 'abbuchaitanyagmail'@'%' to database 'chai1001'

1620135722216.png

Sudhir Varshney

Customer
Customer
I am also getting same error while creating database. Please suggest

MySQL [(none)]> create database BDHS_PROJECT;ERROR 1044 (42000): Access denied for user 'sudhirvarshneygloballogic'@'%' to database 'BDHS_PROJECT'

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hi, Please raise ticket, Team will assist you

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"