Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Not happy. Fraud

Ihuoma Udoh

No one mentioned anything about exam voucher, that I have to get out before the expiring date. I really didn't have an idea, reached out severally and no relpy.
My voucher expired yesterday and a new account manager reached to me today asking me to pay half $799.00 to get a new voucher "FRUAD".
SmipliLearn is just a fraud, all they care is money.
I just lost $600 I paid for the exam due to lack of commination from their end. Now they are asking me to pay more money , Who does that.

No one mentioned anything about exam voucher, that I have to get out before the expiring date. I really didn't have an idea, reached out severally and no relpy.
My voucher expired yesterday and a new account manager reached to me today asking me to pay half $799.00 to get a new voucher "FRUAD".
I just lost $600 I paid for the exam due to lack of commination from their end. Now they are asking me to pay more money , Who does that.
My experience was challenging as well however I think it has more to do with their sales folk than the actual course. I took the Itil SOA course with them and it took forever for them to provide me with the Letter of Attendance for the course.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"