Passed CEHv10(93.6%)

Discussion in 'CEH' started by Arjun Sharma_1, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Arjun Sharma_1

Arjun Sharma_1 Active Member

Hi Guys,

As of today(16/3/20) I have successfully passed my CEH exam. (93.6%)
    I took a bit more time than usual because:-

1. I am working in a private company, so had to manage both along.
    2. It was not just about passing the exam, but also to understand what is being taught and able to implement in the future (ethically, obviously. )

I was enrolled under Bharath Sir. After completion of his class, I also enrolled under Baba Sir, as everybody talks about him here in the community. Surely you get to know why the popularity once you attend his class.

Bharath Sir gave a very practical approach to his teaching. He gave live examples and also we were shown live e.hacking. Sir has a good command on web hacking techniques, some of which he did share with us in his classes.
    Sometimes because of doubts being cleared in between the session, it broke the flow, but he did clear doubts of all the participants.

Baba Sir has well-planned classes. His classes have full information related to the exam and he covered all the topics coming up in the exam.
    Before the session starts you will get a test of the previous class's topics. Also, he shared many practice questions and conducted mock tests here in the community page.

I am thankful for that Baba Sir.

Along with their sessions, I also read the whole pdfs shared by aspen, did the ilabs and practiced questions from various websites.

Also, I would like to thank Somya from Simplilearn team. She helped me from the beginning of this course till the very end.

2. Avinash Borse

Avinash Borse Member

Heartiest Congratulations,
    How much time did you invest before appearing for the exam. I am also fultime working . Looking for time management issues.
    Thanks

3. Arjun Sharma_1

Thanks Avinash,

I had enrolled under this course in July19 and gave the exam in March20.
    But as Baba Sir had told, you can prepare for a month alone and be ready for the exam, but that was not my priority so took a bit more time(Practical labs have a validity of only 6mnths). Also skimming through the book is enough if you are practicing mock question papers as there are chances the same questions might appear.

As it is an expensive exam and retest can cost you around 20k so I got a bit paranoid and felt the need to completely study the book.
    With a full-time job sparing sat-sun off I think you can prepare fully in 2 months. You can give mock tests on the go on ceh.cagy.org while in transit to your work and then weekends are the time to grind.

Also, I think this is the best time for anyone preparing for this exam.
    Stay home and prepare hard.

Cheers

4. Baba_2

Baba_2 CEH Trainer
    Alumni

hearty congratulations Arjun :) :D

Arjun Sharma_1 likes this.
  5. Arjun Sharma_1

Thank you Sir :)

6. Avinash Borse

Avinash Borse Member

Thank you so much, I always feel im not doing enough for passing. Planned to appear and pass it in june 1st week . Hopeing for the best.

Arjun Sharma_1 likes this.
  7. G.Navin

G.Navin Member

Congrats on clearing the exam, I tried opening the aspen portal to find the PDF you mentioned, but I couldn't find it could you please help me where I can find it

8. Arjun Sharma_1

Have you just started?
    You would have been told about how to use Aspen Portal?
    You will find pdfs under the Training section. Related to each module being covered in class.