Passed my PMP exam finally

Discussion in 'PMP' started by Sanjay Gangopadhyay(1667), Aug 17, 2017.

1. Sanjay Gangopadhyay(1667)

Alumni

This is the third time that I sat for this exam. And believe me this time was the toughest for me. I got MF in 3 domains and 2 below proficient. Last time I got 4 MF and 1 BF but still did not pass.

Today's exam:

It was really a tough exam today. Every question you have to read very carefully. Time was really running out for me. But I am sure that PMI does the marking on toughness of the question. If you correctly answer a tough question you will score more than answering easy question.

Thanks for support from simplilearn, Allen and Jeff my coach.

2. Priyamwada

Priyamwada Well-Known Member
    Simplilearn Support

Hi Sanjay,

Facing challenges with strength, determination and confidence is what matters, and you have done it.

Many congratulations on being PMI certified.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

Happy Learning!!
    Priyamwada Singh - Global Teaching Assistant

3. tim jerome

tim jerome Well-Known Member
    Trainer

Sanjay, in 15 years, I have known very, very few who succeeded in what you just stated. You have something very rare, and it is incredibly valuable. To stay with your objective, in spite of doubt and personal experience, takes trust and clear thinking. I commend you.

4. Sanjay Gangopadhyay(1667)

Alumni

One more thing I like to comment for all

Please take different exams every time and don't repeat the same exams again and again. Then if you can score around 75% or more go and sit for the PMP exam. This is very important then you are well prepared for your unknown final PMP exam.

5. Syed Khalid(1801)

Alumni

Passed my PMP exam last month (March 2018, before PMBOK6 came into effect for PMP Certification)
    Got online training from BK Prasad and Jeff Allen.I took a couple of lessons from Tim Jerome also.

I prepared the exam using Rita Book 8th Edition, PMBOK Guide and Simpliearn book. I had purchased Rita Fastrack software for exam questions and in the end i attempted the 4 out of the 5 Exams from Simplilearn with scores ranging between 75 and 90%.

My PMP Exam Score was:
    Initiating - On Target
    Planning - Above Target
    Executing - Above Target
    Monitoring and Controlling - Above Target
    Closing - Below Target

I am happy to get my PMP Certification. Thankyou Simplilearn.

Now i have started preparing for my PMI-RMP Certification. I am taking the self study Simplilearn training.
    I need a recommendation for a good book for the Certification Exam Preparation.

Thankyou
    Khalid