Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

Passed PMP (14.09.21)

vishal gupta_16

Alumni
Hi,

Today i passed my PMP exam with Above Target in Business and Process domain and Target in People domain.

I would like to thank Simplilearn for such a great content and course especially Mr. Tim Jerome for his great mentorship and support.

Exam is mainly focused on situational questions and even i didn't got a single numerical problem. 75-80% questions i got in test are from Agile/Hybrid or switching from Predictive to Hybrid approach. There are were hardly any questions related to process groups/ ITTOs.

This version of PMP tests your practical knowledge more than the theory. My strategy was that i listened to each and every word of Tim over two courses and also did the Simplilearn test and analyzed it well and this is what worked for me. Other than that some YouTube videos of Varun and Nilotpal ray were very helpful.

saurabh_259

Hi,

Today i passed my PMP exam with Above Target in Business and Process domain and Target in People domain.

I would like to thank Simplilearn for such a great content and course especially Mr. Tim Jerome for his great mentorship and support.

Exam is mainly focused on situational questions and even i didn't got a single numerical problem. 75-80% questions i got in test are from Agile/Hybrid or switching from Predictive to Hybrid approach. There are were hardly any questions related to process groups/ ITTOs.

This version of PMP tests your practical knowledge more than the theory. My strategy was that i listened to each and every word of Tim over two courses and also did the Simplilearn test and analyzed it well and this is what worked for me. Other than that some YouTube videos of Varun and Nilotpal ray were very helpful.
Hi Vishal,

Huge kudos to you!!

Can you please guide on the type of questions like whether they are heavily focused on using servant leadership skills, emotional intelligence and conflict mgmt. etc. OR they are more process based like which step should come next in a particular process etc.?

Justin Marten

There is no easy button to push here. If you want to pass the PMI Project Management Professional (2021) PMP exam, you’ll need to prep beforehand. I recently passed the PMI PMP exam and I learned many things along the way. Hopefully these suggestions will help you succeed with your exam.

Download Full Practice Exam Material Here: https://www.validexamdumps.com/pmi/pmp-dumps

Hi,

Congratulations Vishal. By the way, how long it took for you to prepare for exam and how many mock tests did you take other than the ones available in Simplilearn. Also can you throw some light on the % of difficult questions in the exam?

vishal gupta_16

Alumni
Hi Vishal,

Huge kudos to you!!

Can you please guide on the type of questions like whether they are heavily focused on using servant leadership skills, emotional intelligence and conflict mgmt. etc. OR they are more process based like which step should come next in a particular process etc.?
Hi Saurabh,

More questions were on servant leadership and especially team building and also i found many questions from Procurement and vendor management. But one thing is sure 95% were situational so no need to remember ITTO's or Formulas.

vishal gupta_16

Alumni
Congratulations Vishal. By the way, how long it took for you to prepare for exam and how many mock tests did you take other than the ones available in Simplilearn. Also can you throw some light on the % of difficult questions in the exam?
Hi Hari,

I took few 2-3 Simplilearn tests. If you really understand the concepts well around those questions you will clear it. Situational questions can be solved only by understanding of concepts. So go through as many practice questions you can and build your concepts around those questions and you will clear it.

saurabh_259

Hi Saurabh,

More questions were on servant leadership and especially team building and also i found many questions from Procurement and vendor management. But one thing is sure 95% were situational so no need to remember ITTO's or Formulas.
Thanks a lot Vishal. Really appreciate your replying back.