Passed PMP exam

Discussion in 'PMP' started by Muhammad Asad Kamran, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Muhammad Asad Kamran

Muhammad Asad Kamran Active Member
    Alumni

Greetings,

Yupeee!!!! Able to crack my PMP in first attempt. I got Above Target in all process groups except Execution where I got Below Target. But overall I was quite close to Above Target.

My journey started last year in Dec through simplilearn with Tim Jerome. But then I kind of unlearn all that training as I diverted towards earning TOGAF, PRINCE 2 and Agile scrum master certifications. I tried to rebook my PMP classes two months back with Simplilearn under guidance of Tim but can't able to find that schedule. Tim PMBOK 5 lectures really help me set my basis and laid strong foundation for my understandings.

Then one of my colleague introduced Joseph Phillips course at udemy and I took this challenge of cracking it in 6 weeks as Joseph recommends.

Since I am busy with my freelance and remote consultancy assignments so my study routine during weekdays are 3 hours and I split it to two sessions, 1.5 hour early morning and remaining at night. During weekends I stretched myself for around 5 hours.

I followed Joseph 35 credit hours, his cram course and two exam sets. Along with that I read one time Rita book and use PMBOK as reference (ONLY REFERENCE).

For sample test I go through Scordo, crosswind sample test and few simplilearn exams. But honestly speaking I found Joseph exam sets and Scordo more beneficial.

Believe me PMP is much more demanding and challenging then my other certifications

2. _38081

_38081 Member

hi, can you please share any mock tests you may have . thank you

3. Moghul.

Moghul. Well-Known Member
    Alumni