Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMI-ACP®

Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support
Note : Important Announcement!!

Hello ,

As you are aware that We have added project(s) as a part of study curriculum where you will work ( Mandatory ) on the JIRA Tool to learn and gain the hands-on experience. Here's what you have to do :
  1. Create an Account in JIRA Tool ( For further info : Please watch the last recordings of the batch you attended for ).
  2. Create A project in the Tool and Create a product Backlog! ( Note : The duration must be minimum 2 weeks for the Entire project)
  3. You will get the information about the projects under Downloads of Learning Tools in your E-Learning / Learning Management System.
  4. Spend atleast an hour on the project created and work upon the backlogs etc from the start of the sprint till the release of the project.
  5. Here are the mandatory screenshots to be shared with us to award you the Project Experience Certificate powered by JIRA.
    • Screenshot of the Burn down chart/Screenshot of the initial Product Backlog.
    • Screenshot of the invited 4 colleagues (Minimum)who act as a part of the project. ( You can add rakesh.deshpande@simplilearn.com counting as 1 out of 4 ).
    • Screenshot of the initial scoreboard of the project ( which consists To-Do list, Work -in- Progress , Done).
    • Screenshot of the final Scoreboard of the project ( Which has all the issues mentioned under Done ).
  6. You will receive the certificate on approval of the project in 3 business days.

Ramya_48

Alumni
Hello Rakesh,
a. I am on the May 13th batch of ACP conducted by Ramesh. Is there a separate discussion group for that.
b. For your instructions give above for project - Create an Account in JIRA Tool ( For further info : Please watch the last recordings of the batch you attended for......
Which recording should I watch as I could not follow your instruction. Can you explain clearly pls.

Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support
Hello Rakesh,
a. I am on the May 13th batch of ACP conducted by Ramesh. Is there a separate discussion group for that.
b. For your instructions give above for project - Create an Account in JIRA Tool ( For further info : Please watch the last recordings of the batch you attended for......
Which recording should I watch as I could not follow your instruction. Can you explain clearly pls.
Hello Ramya,

Do not worry, Every end of the batch we discuss JIRA Session i.e. on 7th session of the PMI ACP course you have registered for. If you miss the session, Please feel free to reach our dedicated Support team for more information. We are one step away!

Rakesh Deshpande

Simplilearn Support
It's time to know about Scrum !

Q: Why is it called Scrum?
A :When Jeff Sutherland created the scrum process in 1993, he borrowed the term "scrum" from an analogy put forth in a 1986 study by Takeuchi and Nonaka, published in the Harvard Business Review. In that study, Takeuchi and Nonaka compare high-performing, cross-functional teams to the scrum formation used by Rugby teams.