Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP® | 17th April to 15th May 2021 | Ritu Gupta

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
This is just for you to check the types of questions for EVM, where to use which formula. These are based on the earlier version of the exam.

Attachments

• Q&A EVM_Cost Management.pdf
    78.9 KB · Views: 21

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
Exercise on emotions/feelings.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well & keeping safe.
Thought of checking if anyone from this batch took the PMP certification exam.
If yes, could you please share your experience & feedback. that will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rajendra Bhatt

Hi All,

I am pleased to let you all know that I have passed my PMP exam today with "Above Target" target score across all 3 domains.
I thank Ritu Mam for conducting the live training sessions along with sharing the valuable study materials.
I wish all the best to you all in your PMP exam and do let me know for nay advice needed from me.

Regards,
Rajendra

Attachments

• PMI-Result.png
    PMI-Result.png
    92 KB · Views: 8
Hi All,

I am pleased to let you all know that I have passed my PMP exam today with "Above Target" target score across all 3 domains.
I thank Ritu Mam for conducting the live training sessions along with sharing the valuable study materials.
I wish all the best to you all in your PMP exam and do let me know for nay advice needed from me.

Regards,
Rajendra
Hi Rajendra,
Congratulations! This is great news.

Please share some tips and suggestions for all of us here, that would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Navjot

Adithya Joshi

Hi All,

Regards,
Rajendra
Hi Rajendra,

Congratulations!!!

Please share about your preparations & examination experience.

ADIJOSHI106@GMAIL.COM This is my email address. Will be great if we can connect through email.

Regards,
Adithya Joshi.

Can someone please share dos and don't s for the exam application procedure in the final session or share in the community if already available.

Please do help me...

Hi All,

Regards,
Rajendra
Congrats! Rajendra