Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP® | 3rd July to 31st July 2021 | Ritu Gupta

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
Important Links...

Google drive: Rita Mulcahy 10th edition

PMP | 27 March - 24 April 2021 | Ritu Gupta - Google Drive

drive.google.com
drive.google.com
PMBOK 6th Edition:

Z-Library single sign on

Z-Library single sign on | Z-Library. Download books for free. Find books
b-ok.asia

Like Quote Reply

sharmin rahman

Hi - is it possible to add PMbok page numbers while you are going over slides and specific topics - it would be helpful - just to link the book page number with the slide topics - just a thought

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
Funding Limit reconciliation
Organizations have only so much cash to allocate to projects-and no, you can’t have all the monies right now.FLR is an organizations' approach to managing cash flows against the project deliverable based on a schedule, milestone accomplishments or data constraints. This helps and organization plan when monies will be devoted to a project rather than using all of the funds available at the start of the project. In other words, the monies for a project budget will become available based on dates/or deliverable. If the project does not hit the predetermined dates and products that were set as milestones, the additional funding becomes questionable.

Hi Everyone,
Below are links to PMBOK 6th and 7th Edition and Rita Macukly PMP 10th Edition. Hope this helps. Happy learning and all the very best for certification exams.

PMBOK 6th Edition:-
PMBOK 7th Edition:-
PMP 10th Edition:-

Regards,
Savio

Alaa_25

How to get the access key and download the course material, really this is very confusing. Hence, i want to this help option and did not get anyone to chat with and give me the answers i am looking for. Honestly, i will not recommend this institute to anyone because i am not receiving the required support

Swapnil Kole

How to get the access key and download the course material, really this is very confusing. Hence, i want to this help option and did not get anyone to chat with and give me the answers i am looking for. Honestly, i will not recommend this institute to anyone because i am not receiving the required support
Hi Alaa, Pls try this alternatively.

Attachments

• InkedDigital Key on LMS_LI.jpg
    InkedDigital Key on LMS_LI.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 21

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hi, Please raise ticket, Team will assist you in providing you access key

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer

Composite Organization​

A composite organization blends the functional, matrix, and projectized types of organizations. A composite is just two or more models that are adapted for a special project, for simplicity, or to keep power in check. Most modern businesses are of the composite type.

Two examples to help describe composite organizations are below:
  • An organization may deliver one project in a Balanced Matrix way, while another is being performed in a Functional way. They also have yet another project that’s being done as Projectized.
  • A Functional organization needs a small building, and the organization has the capability to construct the building itself. This would become a Composite organization because the organization creates a separate project team to complete this task.

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
•NPV- Higher the better
•IRR-Higher the better
•Opportunity cost- The 2nd best option which we are giving away
•Payback period- Lesser the better
•BCR- >1 is always good i.e. benefits are more than the cost
•Roi- Higher the better
•Sunk Cost- Expended cost (Unrecoverable cost)

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
To understand Emotional Intelligence

Attachments

• Emotions:feelings wheel.jpg
    Emotions:feelings wheel.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 23
Hello Ritu Thanks for you classes , we continue to be in touch through this community , I am planning to make application to PMI for exam in September , in case of any doubts on filling application , I will post my queries here.. for 35 hours PDUs , I believe certificate we download from Simplilearn will suffice,

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hi, Please raise ticket- team will help you provide your access keys

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Sara Jacob

Hi, I signed up for the live classes that started 10 September and can't find the right community link to that class. I was not able to attend yesterday but I listened today instead.

Please advise

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi, I signed up for the live classes that started 10 September and can't find the right community link to that class. I was not able to attend yesterday but I listened today instead.

Please advise
You can ask for the link in the live session itself

Justin Marten

I Prepared my PMI Project Management Professional (2021) PMP Exam within 3 days with the help of Pdfcerts Updated Project Management Professional (2021) PMP Practice Test Material. On the Final Exam Day, I Easily Attempted All questions and I Got Success in PMI PMP exam the First Attempt.

Download Full Practice Exam Material Here: https://www.pdfcerts.com/pmi/pmp-exam-questions.html

apoorvadeshmukh(2955223)

Alumni
I Prepared my PMI Project Management Professional (2021) PMP Exam within 3 days with the help of Pdfcerts Updated Project Management Professional (2021) PMP Practice Test Material. On the Final Exam Day, I Easily Attempted All questions and I Got Success in PMI PMP exam the First Attempt.

Download Full Practice Exam Material Here: https://www.pdfcerts.com/pmi/pmp-exam-questions.html
Congratulations

Peter Austin

In September 2018, I passed my #PMP exam on the first attempt. Here I would like to share my experience of how I planned my studies and daily routines to pass my PMP in the first attempt, within 2 months. Here we go.certspdf.com is the best solution provider for the certifications. I was convinced by having a look on their free demo and immediately purchased exam dumps for the preparation of my exam. It was the best decision I made. The easy-to-use PDF format and good presentation encouraged me to study more. I easily passed my exam without any fear For more information and Guaranteed Success:: https://www.certspdf.com/pmi/pmp-dumps-pdf

Last edited: