Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP®/Batch 5/Nov 11,12,18,19,25,26,Dec 2,3,2016

Bharathy

Hello All,

I am quite not sure if this group is from the PMP certification batch that started on Nov 11th trained by Mr. Sridhar. I wanted to check if anybody received the notes about the additional tasks added for each process group that Mr Sridhar shared in Nov 12th class. I remember it was told that the notes would be mailed to all the participants. Has anybody received the notes? I haven't.... Bharathy

sthakur(4063201)

Alumni
Hello All,

I am quite not sure if this group is from the PMP certification batch that started on Nov 11th trained by Mr. Sridhar. I wanted to check if anybody received the notes about the additional tasks added for each process group that Mr Sridhar shared in Nov 12th class. I remember it was told that the notes would be mailed to all the participants. Has anybody received the notes? I haven't.... Bharathy

Hi Bharathy, I did not get any email from Mr. Sridhar D. During the session Sridhar mentioned he cannot share email address. I am assuming it may be shared in some location. May be we can check with him. Also would like to find out how and where we can get access to the powerpoints/PDFs. used during the class.

Bharathy

All the study material is available under 'Downloads'. When we login to Simplilearn and click on
my course 'Downloads' drop down is seen.

Priyamwada

Simplilearn Support
Thank you Bharathy for resolving the issue.
Hope everyone has received the documents which was shared by Mr.Shridhar!