Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP®| CHANDRA MR| 26/06/2021

sir I wanted to buy one supporting book apart from PMI references, shall i buy Rita Mulcahy 10th edition ? also any view on Headfirst ?

sir I wanted to buy one supporting book apart from PMI references, shall i buy Rita Mulcahy 10th edition ? also any view on Headfirst ?
Hi fellow classmate. I just had a run through of all the books/reference we had. They are a lot. Although I have not registered as member of PMI yet. My take, is perhaps it's good to go through them first before buying additional resources. in addition, since method of exam has changed in 2021, have you checked that the book is updated to latest syllabus?

Hi fellow classmate. I just had a run through of all the books/reference we had. They are a lot. Although I have not registered as member of PMI yet. My take, is perhaps it's good to go through them first before buying additional resources. in addition, since method of exam has changed in 2021, have you checked that the book is updated to latest syllabus?
which book you are talking about here ?

Hi Sharad. Nice to see you again. PMI Authorised PMP Exam prep. That would already be latest syllabus and is already 400 pages. Even PMBOK 7th edition is still in progress. Hence I perhaps better to go through that first.
Good point Sofia, just wanted to know from where you are accessing this - PMI Authorised PMP Exam prep ? also I have got 20+ participants interested in forming focused group ; will connect with each one of you but we should have groups based on the exam date plan and usually there is recommendation to have group size of 3-4 members max

Good point Sofia, just wanted to know from where you are accessing this - PMI Authorised PMP Exam prep ? also I have got 20+ participants interested in forming focused group ; will connect with each one of you but we should have groups based on the exam date plan and usually there is recommendation to have group size of 3-4 members max
LMI website. The web where you need the digital key to access. The Exam prep e book is what the trainer has been basing on when giving his training. To me it is easier to print that ebook and jot down notes directly in the book when Mr Chandra is talking about it. Further detailed explanation we need to refer to other sources when they talk about the specific methods or templates. Appreciate the link to the whatsap group. Thanks.

Savitha Naik

Alumni
Hi Chandra, In PMLOCHOICE under Courses, post I downloaded the content there were few Word files only and No PDF documents for reference. I could find only few word and excel documents. Was there any other reading content too?