Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP®| July 24,25,31 Aug 1,7,8,14,15, 21 | Vishal Kanoongo

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi, Please raise ticket for any support related issue, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Some Facts about Agile Projects:

In agile projects we have a high-level plan, they are descriptions of features and functions which are in product backlog.

We build prototypes that we repeatedly review with stakeholders for feedback, and through this continuous feedback, we refine our high-level stuff into definitions of requirements, scope, duration, cost, risk and quality.

The objective is to start in the work with high-level estimates, and quickly refine into what is needed on the product.

That is why we talk about MVP(Minimum Viable Product) and MBI (Minimum Business Increment) in agile.

So therefore we say agile approach is iterative, change based, adaptive, incremental and so on.

Regards

Last edited:
Well, there are 3 things

Domain -> my understanding [logistics, hospitality, manufacturing, so on] --> is my understanging right?
Task -> my understanding [like handing over a product in a stipulated time] --> is my understanging right?
Enablers? -> can you help me understand [what/who are enablers]

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Well, there are 3 things

Domain -> my understanding [logistics, hospitality, manufacturing, so on] --> is my understanging right?
Task -> my understanding [like handing over a product in a stipulated time] --> is my understanging right?
Enablers? -> can you help me understand [what/who are enablers]
Hi Looks like you missed the first class. Please get hold of recordings of Day 1.

Below are definition as per your request:

Domain: The high-level knowledge areas that are essential to the practice of project management.

Task: The underlying responsibilities of the project manager within each domain area.

Enabler: Illustrative examples of the work associated with the task.

Exam Structure as below fyi:

1627249817336.png

Thank you for looking into this Vishal!
Apologies, somehow, I wasn't able to understand this "Enabler: Illustrative examples of the work associated with the task."
Enabler is a person?

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi Students,

Pfa the sample of PMP application provided by@TA from simplilearn for your help.

Regards
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi,

Please see a note on reverse shadowing.

Hi,

Please see a note on reverse shadowing.

Doesn't the Expert end up as a Mentor in this method ? Any difference from the Mentorship here ?

ORDER#: CSTM_2S4DSJ9LTJQ INVOICE# SSPL1773143 Date Sun,29 Aug, 2021 Paid37000Rs For PMI Membership+Exam Voucher+Application support But No outcome in 18days The Sales person not taking calls, Unable to speak to Customer support executive, Raised Support requests using Arya. maybe your intervention could help both Nokia employees of your training batch either in fulfilling or refunding when objective cannot be met by Simplilearn team.

Paid 49000 Rs For PMI Membership+Exam Voucher+Training & application support But No outcome in 30 days. The Sales person not taking calls, Unable to speak to Customer support executive, Raised Support requests but no resolutions. They only increase the day every day.