Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP® || May 29,30 June 5,6,12,13,19,20,26 || Trainer- Mr. Chandra

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
When we will receive the Digital Access key for PMI LOCHOICE?
Hi, Please raise ticket, Team will help you get your access key.
Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Hi Everyone,

I just want to ask a question about Agile methodology and Project Management for a project.

When I prepared the project charter, decided that this project develpop based on agile methodology. So, Do I need to mention who is the project manager and who is the Scrum master for this project in the project charter ?

And next question is, How do we differentiate the Scrum master role and Priject manager role ?

Hi Everyone,
I am delighted to share with all that I have passed the PMP certification exam on 12 July 2021. Thank you CMR sir for your insightful training sessions. One tip from my side: If you can develop a mindset that works according to PMI standards then the exam questions will look easier.

Rajendra Bhatt

Hi All,

I am pleased to let you all know that I have passed my PMP exam today with "Above Target" target score across all 3 domains.
I thank Chandra Sir for conducting the live training sessions along with sharing the valuable insights.
I wish all the best to you all in your PMP exam and do let me know for nay advice needed from me.

Regards,
Rajendra

Attachments

• PMI-Result.png
    PMI-Result.png
    92 KB · Views: 3
Hi All,

I am pleased to let you all know that I have passed my PMP exam today with "Above Target" target score across all 3 domains.
I thank Chandra Sir for conducting the live training sessions along with sharing the valuable insights.
I wish all the best to you all in your PMP exam and do let me know for nay advice needed from me.

Regards,
Rajendra
Congratulations...