Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP®||Sep 11,12,18,19,25,26 Oct 2,3,9||Vishal Kanoongo

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Some Facts about Agile Projects:

In agile projects we have a high-level plan, they are descriptions of features and functions which are in product backlog.

We build prototypes that we repeatedly review with stakeholders for feedback, and through this continuous feedback, we refine our high-level stuff into definitions of requirements, scope, duration, cost, risk and quality.

The objective is to start in the work with high-level estimates, and quickly refine into what is needed on the product.

That is why we talk about MVP(Minimum Viable Product) and MBI (Minimum Business Increment) in agile.

So therefore we say agile approach is iterative, change based, adaptive, incremental and so on.

Regards

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi Guys,

Few things for you to understand:

The PMBOK and the exam content outline are different documents as below:

The PMBOK is the framework in which projects are managed
the 6th edition looks at this from a processes standpoint
the 7th looks at this from a principle (values and behavior) standpoint

The exam content outline which are explained in the PMI material are the tasks a PM performs within that framework.

The PMBOK is a bigger picture of the framework, and the exam content outline is based on PMI abstract material from PMBOK and other sources.

The exam is structured based on the slide material.

Use this as your primary reference, and then go into the PMBOK for your framework details.

Hope that helps.

Miguel H. Lopez

Customer
Customer
Hi,

Pfa Map to ECO.

Regards
Hi, I looked at the Pfa Map to ECO, not sure I understand where it indicates that an item is covered in means. For example Task 1 Domin 1, Manage conflict, Interpret teh souce and stage of conflict is covered in 4D, Where do I find 4D? it is not in the PMBOK Guide. Thanks,

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi, I looked at the Pfa Map to ECO, not sure I understand where it indicates that an item is covered in means. For example Task 1 Domin 1, Manage conflict, Interpret teh souce and stage of conflict is covered in 4D, Where do I find 4D? it is not in the PMBOK Guide. Thanks,
Hi you will find in the student manual from PMI through your license key.
4D means Lesson 4 Task D and so on...

_66678

I do not have access to Digital Key. How can i get access to the student manual? Is this something that can be added to this portal, as I assume it will be same for all students?

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi,

(Customize the below in an Excel Sheet for your Study Plan)

A) Domain Task Source: PMI slides/Spot-lite Videos/SL Videos/Others Date of Study Time in Hours

1) People

2)Process

3) Business Environment

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Total 200-300 Hours in Two to Three Months
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

B) Read PMBOK 6th Edition. Start Date: End Date:

C) Read Agile Practice Guide Start Date: End Date

D) Mock Test Planning:

Mock Test 1. Date: Score

Mock Test 2. Date: Score

Mock Test 3: Date: Score

Mock Test 4: Date: Score
Mock Test N; Date: Score

Consistently Score 75% or Above you can think of Taking the Exam.