Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP®|Sreidhar|May 22,23,29,30 Jun 5,6,12,13,19|

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Hi Learners,

This thread is dedicated to community forum discussion.

Regards,
Akarsh K

Hello Simplilearn,

Can you please share the slides with us so we can follow something to continue study with the new course material?

As you know there is no pmbok based on the new course, so some study material is needed.

Please suggest.

Thanks.
M.

Hi Learners,

This thread is dedicated to community forum discussion.

Regards,
Akarsh K

Hi
Please find attatched the Agile practice Guide
Thanks
Dear Sreidhar, Thanks for the great session today. As discussed, is it possible to share the book by Rita Mulcahy, PMBOK guide& Excel worksheet mapping the predictive & Agile methodology process. Thanks
Vijayaraghavan

Dear Sreidhar, . As discussed, is it possible to share here the Excel worksheet mapping the predictive & Agile methodology process. Thanks
Nitesh Gopa

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
It should come via email , if not received , try raising a support request. It works fast.
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Aritra Kundu

Dear Sreidhar, Thanks for the great session today. As discussed, is it possible to share the book by Rita Mulcahy, PMBOK guide& Excel worksheet mapping the predictive & Agile methodology process. Thanks
Vijayaraghavan
@Sreidhar D(1820) apart from the Agile guide , is any of the above mentioned already shared ? Also could you please let us know, the excel mapping should be referred to which content document for study ?

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
Hi Guys,
Please find the link to
1) PMBOK 6th Edition below:

Z-Library single sign on

Z-Library single sign on | Z-Library. Download books for free. Find books
b-ok.asia
b-ok.asia

2) Notes for study

Attachments

• DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WATERFALL AND AGILE APPROACHES.pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Mapping Spotlight videos for reference to learners.pdf
    57.1 KB · Views: 142
Many thanks, Sreidhar. Much appreciate your kind help. These will be good reads and will take some time for us to cover these materials (particularly the PMBOK Guide).
Hi Guys,
Please find the link to
1) PMBOK 6th Edition below:

Z-Library single sign on

Z-Library single sign on | Z-Library. Download books for free. Find books
b-ok.asia
b-ok.asia

2) Notes for study
Thanks for the above link. So many books, Just now downloading Rita Mulcahy 10th Edition.

Ankit Gupta_44

@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,
I am experiencing a little bit of confusion in developing a learning path because of so much material available around us. To elaborate, there is Agile practice guide, Rita Mulachy and PMBOK as books to gain knowledge from. Apart from these, there are Simplilearn self learning and LO choice portals to go through. Therefore, I am not able to understand where to start from and which one to access first. However, I started accessing Simplilearn self leaning portal, way before the commencement of our training sessions.
Please help

Ankit Gupta_44

@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,
I am experiencing a little bit of confusion in developing a learning path because of so much material available around us. To elaborate, there is Agile practice guide, Rita Mulachy and PMBOK as books to gain knowledge from. Apart from these, there are Simplilearn self learning and LO choice portals to go through. Therefore, I am not able to understand where to start from and which one to access first. However, I started accessing Simplilearn self leaning portal, way before the commencement of our training sessions.
Please help
@akarsh k
@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,
I had been waiting for your reply.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hello simplilearn support ...

Please provide me the digi KEY so I can access the course contents from PMI site.
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Mona Narula

Hello Amit, I have been facing connectivity issue in the last class, hence, I missed the imp discussion.

can you please tell me the book that is entailing the topics given in the column "covered In" in the map_to_eco excel

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
@akarsh k
@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,
I had been waiting for your reply.
Sorry for the delay in reply. All learners please follow these steps for preparation:
1. Have a broad understanding of the PMBOK approach(Take help from RITA book) & Agile practice guide
2. Understand the new ECO
3. Go through the Mapping of ECO
4. Go through Simplilearn Self learning videos in LMS based on new ECO
5.Go to PMI-LOCHOICE prep guide and spot light videos
6. Once you are done, Read the Student Prep guide-Focus on Guidelines given in each lesson
7. Attempt mock tests of Simplilearn and check your scores(Anything above 80%, you are ready for exam). Otherwise, identify gaps and fill them.

Hope this helps !

Thanks
Sridhar

Mogotsi Mmutle

Hello Sreidhar, I did not get survey pop-up from today 05.06 class. is there a way to have access to it once it is passed.
thank you