Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP®|Sreidhar|May 22,23,29,30 Jun 5,6,12,13,19|

Hi Sreidhar,

Would you be attaching the 8 pages summary of agile practice guide you mentioned today in the class?
Thank You in advance.

Ankit Gupta_44

@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,
Thank you for the guidance after today's session and I am highly grateful for the same. Furthermore, I would be thankful if you could share decomposed PMBOK with us, as you mentioned, just the way you shared Agile Practice guide.

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,
Thank you for the guidance after today's session and I am highly grateful for the same. Furthermore, I would be thankful if you could share decomposed PMBOK with us, as you mentioned, just the way you shared Agile Practice guide.
All Book and other details of PMP training

or
Please ping/message me on WhatsApp - 8095609383 , Only type "Simpilearn".

If you have any issue feel free to whatsapp me on the same number a

Hi All, Could anyone download the AGile summary shared above and mentioned by Sridhar in saturday's session. Pls share.

or
Please ping/message me in WhatsApp - 8095609383 , Only type "Simpilearn".

Hi Sreidhar,

Would you be attaching the 8 pages summary of agile practice guide you mentioned today in the class?
Thank You in advance.

or
Please ping/message me in WhatsApp - 8095609383 , Only type "Simpilearn".

Hi All,
Please find the link to Excel sheet for reference of ECO details:

Thanks
Sridhar
Dear Sridhar,
Thanks for this link, which contains the useful notes on ECO.

I have the following request again:
Few classes before, you mentioned in the class about Agile condensed notes. Is it possible to share this one.
Someone in the class said it has been shared but this could relate to Detailed Agile practise guide. It appears, the abridged notes prepared by you is not yet shared in the group. Could you please share.

Thanks

Ankit Gupta_44

Dear Sridhar,
Thanks for this link, which contains the useful notes on ECO.

I have the following request again:
Few classes before, you mentioned in the class about Agile condensed notes. Is it possible to share this one.
Someone in the class said it has been shared but this could relate to Detailed Agile practise guide. It appears, the abridged notes prepared by you is not yet shared in the group. Could you please share.

Thanks
Dear @Vijayaraghavan K

Here is the link shared by @Sreidhar D(1820) and I think you missed it because the link was shared on 7th June 2021.

Ankit Gupta_44

@Sreidhar D(1820)
Would it be ok to upload my PMP training completion certificate on Linkedin, received from Simplilearn !
Does it help in any way? However I am yet to appear for the PMP examination, which would be after a while.

Ankit Gupta_44

@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,

I hope you are doing well!

Please help me in understanding that, how should I go about reading and understanding PMBOK because its very lengthy and Rita Mulachy is also available as a mandate option along with that.
Although I am not in a hurry or being impatient but developing and maintaining a concentration for PMBOK is becoming really difficult. Moreover it is also giving me a feeling that every line is important and as a result I am not able to figure out that which part of the chapter require detailed reading.
I would be grateful for your kind help.

Ankit Gupta_44

@Sreidhar D(1820)
Dear Sreidhar,

I hope you are doing well!

Please help me in understanding that, how should I go about reading and understanding PMBOK because its very lengthy and Rita Mulachy is also available as a mandate option along with that.
Although I am not in a hurry or being impatient but developing and maintaining a concentration for PMBOK is becoming really difficult. Moreover it is also giving me a feeling that every line is important and as a result I am not able to figure out that which part of the chapter require detailed reading.
I would be grateful for your kind help.
@Sreidhar D(1820)

your expert comments would help, I understand its been a long since our training sessions are over but I hope you can still guide your students. Furthermore, Simplilearn also told me that I could post my concern and queries and would get a reply back within 24 hours.

I am just asking for one simple thing. which is "HELP"

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
@Sreidhar D(1820)

your expert comments would help, I understand its been a long since our training sessions are over but I hope you can still guide your students. Furthermore, Simplilearn also told me that I could post my concern and queries and would get a reply back within 24 hours.

I am just asking for one simple thing. which is "HELP"
1) Firstly, read through PMBOK once(Cursory is fine). Have an understanding broadly. Then look at the pattern of arrangement of Processes(49) w.r.t Process group and knowledge area. Then, look at common ITTO across each process group. Take the help of RITA chapter wise for exercises. This will give you a fair idea of the framework. Then start focusing on AGILE PRACTICE GUIDE. You have an option here-Go through AGILE guide given in the PMBOK itself or separately the APG shared with you. Don't get overwhelmed by the size of the content. Proceed slowly till such time you feel you have got the grip on the concepts. Look at how the practices are different between Waterfall and Agile.
2) Then proceed to LOCHOICE platform of PMI. Go through the STUDENT PREP GUIDE. Focus on the Guidelines foe each section (1-5).
3) Spot light videos
4) Mock Questions given in the Prep guide
5)More Mock questions (follow links shared in the class)

Your ability to address different type of questions, Careful evaluation of choices is the only sure way of getting confident.

Hope this helps!
Thanks

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
1) Firstly, read through PMBOK once(Cursory is fine). Have an understanding broadly. Then look at the pattern of arrangement of Processes(49) w.r.t Process group and knowledge area. Then, look at common ITTO across each process group. Take the help of RITA chapter wise for exercises. This will give you a fair idea of the framework. Then start focusing on AGILE PRACTICE GUIDE. You have an option here-Go through AGILE guide given in the PMBOK itself or separately the APG shared with you. Don't get overwhelmed by the size of the content. Proceed slowly till such time you feel you have got the grip on the concepts. Look at how the practices are different between Waterfall and Agile.
2) Then proceed to LOCHOICE platform of PMI. Go through the STUDENT PREP GUIDE. Focus on the Guidelines foe each section (1-5).
3) Spot light videos

Your ability to address different type of questions, Careful evaluation of choices is the only sure way of getting confident.

Hope this helps!
Thanks
Hi All,
Download Link for PMBOK 7th Edition: https://1lib.in/book/16598474/b06f2e
FYI.

Ankit Gupta_44

3) Spot light videos

Hope this helps!
Thanks
It does make lot of sense, thank you

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
The batch for July started on 12th and is in progress. Next in August weekend Sat& sun evening 7-11 pm. This batch is starting 21st August.
You can register for the same.

Thanks
Sridhar

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
The batch for July started on 12th and is in progress. Next in August weekend Sat& sun evening 7-11 pm. This batch is starting 21st August.
You can register for the same.

Thanks
Sridhar
Please find the following steps to register for a class:

You can also register for upcoming classes under the "Available classes " tab and select the date you would like to register and click on the register.

Ankit Gupta_44

Please find the following steps to register for a class:

You can also register for upcoming classes under the "Available classes " tab and select the date you would like to register and click on the register.
@Revathi_17
Revathi, Please ask Sreidhar to respond back, I have posted my query 3 times but he only responded to Devlina and missed mine, I am sure.