Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP®|Sreidhar|May 22,23,29,30 Jun 5,6,12,13,19|

Ankit Gupta_44

@Sreidhar D(1820)
Since the 7th edition is out, I want to understand, should we start concentrating on reading the 7th one now and keep the 6th one aside, or continue studying the 6th edition?
Please suggest and actually if you scroll up the forum, I requested 4 times for your expert comments, but I think you missed my queries. However I do understand your busy schedule, but please revert back as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Sreidhar D(1820)

Alumni
@Sreidhar D(1820)
Since the 7th edition is out, I want to understand, should we start concentrating on reading the 7th one now and keep the 6th one aside, or continue studying the 6th edition?
Please suggest and actually if you scroll up the forum, I requested 4 times for your expert comments, but I think you missed my queries. However I do understand your busy schedule, but please revert back as soon as possible.
Thank you.
I dont think there is official announcement yet that the exam content will be aligned to PMBOK 7. However, i understand there is not much change. Deep reading of 6 + cursory of 7 + LCO of PMI should be fine.
Sorry i missed replying you earlier.
Thanks

Hello Sreidhar,

If in the proctored test , test gets revoked , is there process to contest on this? Are there any contacts/email id , wherein we can write and contact to convert back the chance of giving the exam again?

Friends, happy to announce; i have cleared my PMP exam & got my certification

Thanks a lot @Sreidhar D(1820). The way you have taught us during the sessions, that was pretty useful to understand the basics & was clearly able to relate the thing while reading the PMBOK.

Thanks again & i would really grateful to attend your sessions when your sessions will be aligned with the PMBOK 7th Edition.

All the best guys who are planning to take up the exam.