Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP Application Process

Hello Team,

I am in the process of preparing application for PMP Exam. I am working in Manufacturing Industry and have below questions needing clarification.
1. Is it ok to mention client name while mentioning the project details in application or is it not right?
2. Also if worked on few multiple projects in last 2-3 years (non overlapping) which has more or less similar products supplied / processes followed, should we consider those projects or should I consider different projects? - This is mainly to avoid giving an impression of repeated /similar tasks or responsibilities.

Thanks in advance for your support

Best Regards,

Hariharan

saurabh_259

Hello PMP Aspirants,

Please go through the attached presentation to fill PMP online application in PMI website.

Regards,
Mukesh
Hi,

I have submitted my PMP application for verification through ticket# 00999693 on HelpDesk. Would highly appreciate if it can be verified and feedback shared with me.

saurabh_259

Hi,

I have submitted my PMP application for verification through ticket# 00999693 on HelpDesk. Would highly appreciate if it can be verified and feedback shared with me.

Hi,

Is there any timeline within which we can expect response on the draft application? I have submitted a draft PMP Application through ticket #00998933 on 18th Aug-21 and expecting a response if it is good to go

akarsh k

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Please respond to my query. I also raised query to review my application through help & support ticket but didn't get any appropriate response.
Kindly take it up on immediate basis. I need to submit application at the earliest.
Kindy please raise a new ticket stating the same

nitinaka19

Hi,

Could you please help me to review my PMP application. While raising a ticket, it dosent shows an option for PDF.
im also facing an issues at PMI website. It shows an error message while initiating the application process.

Regards
Nitin SIngh