Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP | Aug 21,22,28,29, Sep 4,5,11,12,18 | Sreidhar

Gaurav Deore

Alumni
Ankit : while class conducted, shown slide has ECO Task mentioned like 2.13. 2.15 etc , any idea how these can be mapped with PMBOK?
is anyone know?
How we can tracked with PMBOK ?

Ankit Gupta_44

Ankit : while class conducted, shown slide has ECO Task mentioned like 2.13. 2.15 etc , any idea how these can be mapped with PMBOK?
is anyone know?
How we can tracked with PMBOK ?
Gaurav, ECO is created by Sridhar and you cannot map it to PMBOK, its about understanding and I too understand that it could be difficult to sustain the logical order in mind, believe me I am still facing problems

Gaurav Deore

Alumni
Gaurav, ECO is created by Sridhar and you cannot map it to PMBOK, its about understanding and I too understand that it could be difficult to sustain the logical order in mind, believe me I am still facing problems
It means we can ignore it as a reference at least for us.
Actually I wanted to map teaching content with PMBOK so it would be easy to correlate and make a notes to refer later.

so how to study those topics corresponding to slides presented in the class? can anyone help? if not can we ask him first this in the class?

Ankit Gupta_44

Any one has Agile digest link from where we can download the pdf?
Surbhi, Agile Digest is a website with articles, from where you cannot download pdf's. However, if you wish to refer and download templates, use the following link;

Ankit Gupta_44

This is a simulator with 200 practice questions, if anybody is wiling to test their knowledge, without any misconceptions.

@Sreidhar D(1820) I scored 58% in the first attempt, which is not good at all, I am sure

Last edited:

Ankit Gupta_44

Can anyone give me a link where in I can find the recording of the class.
Madhav, nobody can share the link with you because it would require a specific login. However, follow these steps;
1. log in to Simplilearn
2. In the top bar there is an option of "My courses", click on the that
3. In My Courses, you would see your course as "PMP" which has 3 options; My classes, Self Learning and Exam
4. Just click on "Self Learning" and you would be able to access the Simplilearn pre-recorded sessions on Project management
5. If you click on "My classes", you would be able to check the dates on which sessions are going to be held and also able to download the recordings.
6. Finally, if you click on "exam", then you would be able to access the practice exam containing 180 questions.

if you still wish to try the link, here it is from my login; https://lms.simplilearn.com/courses/4161/PMP/classes

Soumik Das__1

As today we will be having our last session, I would like to thank Sreidhar for engaging us in the last 8 sessions with his excellent knowledge and sense of humor. I am planning to appear for PMP exam in November/December and eagerly waiting for today's session to have some special tips from Sreidhar :)

Ankit Gupta_44

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately my access to live classes has expired and I cannot be present for the final session, therefore I am wishing everyone a very good luck and a wonderful success in project management, ahead. It was really nice, being with you all.

@Sreidhar D(1820) A very belated happy birthday to your daughter, kindly pass on my wishes and coincidently myself and your daughter share a same birth date, which is 12th September. May god bless her.

Take Care everybody.

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately my access to live classes has expired and I cannot be present for the final session, therefore I am wishing everyone a very good luck and a wonderful success in project management, ahead. It was really nice, being with you all.

@Sreidhar D(1820) A very belated happy birthday to your daughter, kindly pass on my wishes and coincidently myself and your daughter share a same birth date, which is 12th September. May god bless her.

Take Care everybody.
Hello Aniket, It is very unfortunate that we miss you for the last session. Belated Birthday wishes to you. Take Care. Keep in touch

Aizaz Ahmed_2

Hello Everyone ,

Welcome Day 1 ,

I hope we all fulfill our PMP certification journey soon in near future.

Together in our journey we try our honest effort and smart learning approach in a collaborative way forward.

I am happy and excited to refresh my PMP exam prep as per PMI ECO 2021. This is my fresh PMP prep 2021, last one was in the year 2013 PMP prep PMBOK 4 but i was not able to write that time.

Let's walk together for knowledge enhancement and updates for PMP this time.

Thanks to Sreidhar expertise and guidance during the refreshing of my PMP prep course.

Thanks and looking forward

Best Regards

A. Ahmed

Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff member
Alumni
Hello Everyone,

Take Care everybody.
Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket. Team will help you for attending the session
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query example:unlocking the certificate
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"