Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP Batch 12,13,19,20,26,27 June, 03,04,10 July Vishal Kanoongo

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi Students,

This is the reply one of my other batch student get in relation to 7th Edition and 6th Edition of PMBOK and PMP Certification as below:

"The PMBOK® Guide is an input to preparing for the PMP® exam – and is listed as a reference – but it is not a test-preparation tool"

"The current version of the PMP exam, which launched 2 January 2021, will continue to use the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition as one of several references."

"You can take help from PMBOK seventh edition also as it is released already."

"Both versions is available on PMI website. Candidates can use it as a reference."

"We strongly recommend that candidates refer to the current Exam Content Outline for up-to-date information about preparing for certifications. Information about PMI certifications and future changes can be found at pmi.org/certifications."

"As you have studied from PMBOK 6th edition and LOCHOICE, it is also good."

Hope that helps.

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Scrum of Scrums (SoS), also known as “meta-Scrum,” is a technique used when two or more Scrum teams consisting of three to nine members each need to coordinate their work instead of one large Scrum team.
A representative from each team attends a meeting with the other team representative(s), potentially daily but typically two to three times a week.

The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) focuses on providing a knowledge base of patterns for scaling development work across all levels of the enterprise.
SAFe® is focused on the following principles:
Take an economic view.
Apply systems thinking.
Assume variability; preserve options.
Build incrementally with fast, integrated learning cycles.
Base milestones on objective evaluation of working systems.
Visualize and limit work in progress, reduce batch sizes, and manage queue lengths.
Apply cadence; synchronize with cross-domain planning.
Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi,

If you have taken the PMI Membership and looking for Agile Practice Guide search with the help of note below from one of the Member:

"I downloaded the PMBOK, but it (or at least the version I downloaded) did not have the Agile Practice Guide at the back. I went to the site marketplace.pmi.org and I did a search for the Agile Practice Guide. I found it in the list of items returned. I clicked on the link and was able to download the PDF version for free as I am a PMI Member. It is password protected, but I have it."

Hi Everyone,
Below are links to PMBOK 6th and 7th Edition and Rita Macukly PMP 10th Edition. Hope this helps. Happy learning and all the very best for certification exams.

PMBOK 6th Edition:-
PMBOK 7th Edition:-
PMP 10th Edition:-

Regards,
Savio

vishal_nd(4693104)

Alumni
Hi Students,

Please see as requested by few of you to make your Custom Study Plan as per you family and work commitments.

Hope that helps, we will discuss in class tomorrow:

Plz see below illustrative example of Study Plan Template:

(Customize the below in an Excel Sheet for your Study Plan)

A) Domain Task Resource(PMI slides/Spotlite Videos/SL Videos) Date of Study Time Spent(Hours)

1) People

2)Process

3) Business Environment

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Total 200-300 Hours in Two to Three Months
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

B) Read PMBOK 6th Edition. Start Date: End Date:

C) Read Agile Practise Guide Start Date: End Date

D) Mock Test Planning:

Mock Test 1. Date: Score

Mock Test 2. Date: Score

Mock Test 3: Date: Score

Mock Test 4: Date: Score
Mock Test N; Date: Score

Consistently Score 75% or Above in mock tests and you can think of Taking the Exam.

Last edited: