PMP CERTIFICATION EXAM AT HOME

Discussion in 'PMP' started by Preetha Sivashanmugam, May 13, 2020.

1. Preetha Sivashanmugam

Have anyone taken the PMP certification exam at home recently? If yes, could you please share your experience?

2. NESTOR_1

NESTOR_1 Active Member

I will take mine next week...

3. imtiaz.dk(2776124)

Alumni

I gave the exam on 7th May and cleared with Above Target in all 5 domains...

There are a couple of things you should especially take care of the new rules.
    1. You are not allowed to use any pen and paper, so forget about making any braindump.
    2. You are allowed to use a whiteboard, this is similar to MS Paint - difficult to use, so prefer not to take any notes before the start of the exam rather try to understand the process flow and remember the concepts of all formulas rather than learning and remembering them
    3. There are a couple of new rules, like no headphones, no mobiles, no AC remotes, no smartphones, or any other gadgets allowed in the reachable distance in and around your table. The proctor may ask you to turn your laptop around to show him a complete view of your work desk.
    4. Make sure all notes are cleared, books are out of sight.
    5. You are not allowed to cover your face, read questions aloud, no one is allowed to enter your room during the exam
    6. Most important, the new online proctor comes with a break of 10 mins. This break starts on Question 90 as is not counted against your 240 minutes... If you wish to continue without taking this break you can. But if you take this break the system will ask you to review these 90 questions first, as post-break, you won't be able to review these 90 questions.. Exactly after 90 minutes your count down will start again.

Let me know if you have any specific questions, please.

Best of luck for your preparation :)

4. Andy Myers

Andy Myers Member

Hi,

When did you find out your results from the exam?

I have mine on June 2...

5. imtiaz.dk(2776124)

Alumni

Hello Andy,
    You get a congratulations message immediately when you submit your exam.

You can find your exam results on the PearsonVue website... On the same link which you will use to start the exam. Login to your account using PMI credentials and open the Dashboard. On the right-hand side click on 'View Score Reports' (see attached image for reference)

The detailed exam summary will be updated on the PMI website and you will receive an email in 24 hours post-certification.

Hope this helps :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 1:43 PM