Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP discussion | Mar 31 - Apr 28

Priyanka_Mehta

Simplilearn Support
Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Simplilearn

batch (5 may to 3 rd june) please help me to get details regarding project submission and simulation test?( on which day i can submit the project and apply for simulation test ?

_12560

batch (5 may to 3 rd june) please help me to get details regarding project submission and simulation test?( on which day i can submit the project and apply for simulation test ?

Hi Swati, did you manage to get any help with this question? I have a similar question too!

Hello All,

Greetings from Simplilearn!!

Let us have a discussion about the course, explore the course here and try to resolve all our queries related to the same.

Happy Learning!!

Regards,
Simplilearn

Hello Priyanka ,

i registered for the online self tution offer ,i require more sample questions relating to v6 of the pmbok but i'm not getting it .Can you help?

Mani_35

Dear Priyanka,
I have register the PMP learning course with simplilearn from 31st January. Now almost third month will going to finish. still now how many month i can able to access Simplilearn self learning program because now i will be busy with my upcoming project. Kindly give your feedback soon

Thanks.