PMP Exam Booked - Need guidance

Discussion in 'PMP' started by Ashish Kumar Singh_2, Nov 10, 2018 at 2:00 AM.

1. Ashish Kumar Singh_2

Ashish Kumar Singh_2 Active Member
    Alumni

Dear All,

I have booked my exam date on 11th Dec. Need your valuable and kind inputs for these days. Any summary notes, which can be shared or any tips to make sure things are on right track?

Thank you
    Ashish

2. Moghul.

Moghul. Well-Known Member
    Alumni

We have shared the query with the trainer Tim. Please allow us 2 business days to assist you better.

3. tim jerome

tim jerome Well-Known Member
    Trainer

There are too many to count, but let's start -

• What is your score on practice questions? A consistent score of 80%-85% is advised; that seems to be enough knowledge to pass the test.
    • With the above in place, continue to sit for about 20-50 practice questions daily, as if in a real exam (only paper, pencil, standard / 6-function calculator). This will enhance your understanding of managing your focus, as well as develop more confidence.
    • Rest well, eat well, make no major life changes.
    That is a start. If you have other questions, feel free to ask. As you find gaps or doubts in your knowledge, please bring to the forum and we'll continue to clarify.

4. Ashish Kumar Singh_2

Ashish Kumar Singh_2 Active Member
    Alumni

Thank you Tim.

I have done the mocks and was scoring around 75-80%, Currently i am revising PMBOK again and doing questions from PMI website daily...