PMP Modules

Discussion in 'Simplilearn Support' started by Carlo, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Carlo

Carlo Guest

I'm in the process of getting Advance Diploma in Project Management. I have completed the Simpli learning Project Management Professional (PMP) course and got 35 PDUs.

I require a transcript showing the units involved in the project management course. Does the PMP course cover the following modules?

BSBFIM601 Manage finances
    BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
    BSBMGT520 Plan and manage the flexible workforce
    BSBPMG615 Manage program delivery
    BSBPMG616 Manage program risk
    BSBPMG617 Provide leadership for the program
    ICTICT602 Develop contracts and manage contracted performance
    PSPMNGT607B Develop a business case

Thank you,
    Carlo

2. Prasad

Prasad Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Trainer

Here are the inputs.

BSBFIM601 Manage finances --A few topics will be covered like how the project selection will happen based on different parameters like PV, NPV, IRR, etc... and Cost management Earned Value management is covered. Not the actual finance.
    BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change --No. This is covered as one of the interpersonal, leadership and managerial skill. Touched as techniue and not as a topic.
    BSBMGT520 Plan and manage the flexible workforce -- No. Again covered as techniques like resource resource optimization and a few documents like resource calander at high level.
    BSBPMG615 Manage program delivery --No
    BSBPMG616 Manage program risk --No. Only project level risk
    BSBPMG617 Provide leadership for the program --No, At project level as per point 2 above
    ICTICT602 Develop contracts and manage contracted performance --Will be coveredunder procurement knowledge area as knowledge area. Contract toipic will be touch based with what this document, who, what, why for the Project Manager will be covered. Manage contracted performance will be covered as one of the processes under this knowledge area, again at heigh level like using different inputs and technques. But not as a detailed one.

PSPMNGT607B Develop a business case --Will talk about what business case and the elements of business case. Again not in detail.