Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP Prep Dec 18 - Jan 26 (Tim)

In Simplilearn > PMP Class > Certificate : It says "Your Certificate is Locked" To Unlock your Certificate: Attend 1 Class (Attend 80% or more of 1 Class) , status: Yet to start .

What does this mean ? I have completed all 18 sessions of this class, what do I need to do next for this Simplilearn certificate ?
Hello Aman, can you tell me what else is required from you to unlock the certificate? Are you required to submit a project or take a simulation test and pass it with 80%?

Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me please what is required from him to unlock the certificate other than attending the live classes batch?

Thank you.
Complete Live Classes with 50% of Self Study material. After that raise a ticket your Certificate with PDUs will be open

Aman_125

Hello Aman, can you tell me what else is required from you to unlock the certificate? Are you required to submit a project or take a simulation test and pass it with 80%?
Not sure, I still haven't unlocked the certificate. But will follow what Ankit mentioned about completing 50% of self-paced learning.

Aman_125

Hello Aman,

I haven't completed the Self paced learning course yet. However I registered for another class. Just wondering if attending 1 session of another class will allow me to unlock the certificate ?!!

Thanks,
Sampda
I tried that, and it didn't work. Did you get your simplilearn certificate unlocked?

Connie White

I have yet to receive the key ( and nothing from the email Aman mentioned above). I called Simplilearn today and explained to my sales rep and he said that he would have to get permission to give them to me..?? I also submitted a ticket, but no answer yet. I also called PMI and the only thing she could tell me was that the key info would come from Simplilearn.

_35271

SimpliLearn advised me today that I would have to pay additional hundreds of dollars in order to obtain PMI access key. Has anyone else been told the same?

Aparna Mathur

Hi Tim

Can you please share your class notes for batch 28th nov to 9th jan. I need the 9th jan notes specifically as you spoke in length about the new exam pattern. pl help, I have listened to the recording but I need the links that you shared on 9th Jan . Please help

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Bassem,
Please refer to cetificate tab of LMS and fullfill all the criteria.

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Bassem,please check the certificate tab of LMS and fullfill all the criteria.

dear Simplilearn,
as I have mentioned early that the practice test is not aligned with the latest PMI PMP2021 exam pattern.
It does not contain: ''a combination of, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank'' which are part of the exam in 2021.
i have tried 3 of the practice test non of them are having exam pattern align with ECO.

In fact, i am getting fake replies from Simplilearn.

you are requested once again to update the practice as per the latest ECO.

This thread is for Tim's PMP class (PM IST, AM US). Feel free to ask questions, raise issues, and discuss all topics PM / PMP, the exam.
Hi Tim, Just wanted to let you know that I just completed the exam and I PASSED!! On my FIRST ATTEMPT! I scored Above Target in all 3 domains. Thank you for the classes and encouragement. As you can see, I am excited!

Word to the wise, for aspirants still prepping for the exam: About half way through the exam I was absolutely sure that there was no way I was going to qualify. The questions were completely different from ALL the ones I had practiced on multiple forums, including Simplilearn's and I was convinced I was blundering my way through. But, apparently not :). All the practice, I guess, geared my brain up to think the way PMI does, so somehow I got some answers correct. So, even if you feel like it, don't give up. Keep at it, and you may well be surprised like me.

Prema.M

Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Bassem,please check the certificate tab of LMS for a better clarity and complete
the required course certification criteria.

tim jerome

Trainer
The exam changed in January. As per PMI, the next time the exam changes is when the Exam Content Outline changes (and it changed in January). It'll be a while.