Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP || Ritu Gupta || Aug 7,8,14,15,21,22,28,29, Sep 4

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
Important Links...

Google drive: Rita Mulcahy 10th edition

PMP | 27 March - 24 April 2021 | Ritu Gupta - Google Drive

drive.google.com

drive.google.com
PMBOK 6th Edition:

Z-Library single sign on

Z-Library single sign on | Z-Library. Download books for free. Find books
b-ok.asia

May I know if we should read through the whole book (PMI Authorized PMP Exam Prep) ourselves for the exam? The virtual class will only talk out summary. Thank you.

Last edited:

pal.ankur01

Hi Ritu, the book which I've downloaded post entering the access Key is different from your book. I posted the same question on the the Chat atleast 3 times but I understand the situation.

Could you please help me here?

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
It does not matter if it is different from my book, as long as you have the topic that are being covered in the slides and those five chapters, you are with the correct book. SO, nothing to worry. Hope this helps.
Hi Ritu, the book which I've downloaded post entering the access Key is different from your book. I posted the same question on the the Chat atleast 3 times but I understand the situation.

Could you please help me here?

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
Share me process to download PMP pdf-402 pages
No idea, which process are you referring to. Once you have the access key received from Simplilearn, you can download the PMI Authorised PMP Preparatory Book from pmi.lochoice.com. Hope this helps. thanks.

renugadevi__1

It does not matter if it is different from my book, as long as you have the topic that are being covered in the slides and those five chapters, you are with the correct book. SO, nothing to worry. Hope this helps.
Hi Ritu, but some of them were able to download the 308 pages book you were referring to. Is there anybody who could guide me to download them, as I am not able to get the issue resolves with a chatbot?

Hi Ritu,

I guess there is confusion about the book . The book which u refer that is showing under the PREVIOUS VERSION tab in PMILO.CHOICE.

Path is - Login in PMILO --> Click on PMP Program --> Previous Version --> Download the PDF File ( Pages - 404 )

So everyone can download the same from PREVIOUS VERSION tab , attaching the screenshot as well. 1628479951571.png

Ritu_Gupta

Alumni
Trainer
Hi Ritu,

I guess there is confusion about the book . The book which u refer that is showing under the PREVIOUS VERSION tab in PMILO.CHOICE.

Path is - Login in PMILO --> Click on PMP Program --> Previous Version --> Download the PDF File ( Pages - 404 )

So everyone can download the same from PREVIOUS VERSION tab , attaching the screenshot as well. View attachment 18906
Thank you so much Supreet!

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
live class recording not shown
Hi, Please raise ticket using help & support, Team will assist you.

Please follow the steps below to raise
"Help and support" ticket.
>Login to LMS account,
>Select "help" icon on the top right hand side of the LMS page
>Select any query
>Connect to "Arya" the virtual assistant
>Select "other"
>To raise a ticket select " yes"

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi Ritu,

So everyone can download the same from PREVIOUS VERSION tab , attaching the screenshot as well. View attachment 18906
@Ritu_Gupta - Need your help here

abhipsa85(2242188)

Alumni
Hello Ritu,

Kindly wanted to check if we have missed some of your classes due to some constraints and want to again enroll for PMP batch which is taken by you , purely because of interest. Is there anyway that we can know or ask Simplilearn to let us know the next bacth after the current one that you might be conducting.

Kindly please advise.

Many thanks
Abhipsa

Last edited:

Alisha_1

Simplilearn Support Community Manager
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Hello Ritu,

Kindly wanted to check if we have missed some of your classes due to some constraints and want to again enroll for PMP batch which is taken by you , purely because of interest. Is there anyway that we can know or ask Simplilearn to let us know the next bacth after the current one that you might be conducting.

Kindly please advise.

Many thanks
Abhipsa
We can help you with the recordings for the same as we do not have any prior update about which instructor will be taking the class .

Please raise a support a ticket for any further help

abhipsa85(2242188)

Alumni
Hi Ankur,

Was reading the previous post and can see Supreet clarified it as below , we can find it in below link (404 pages pdf)

"I guess there is confusion about the book . The book which u refer that is showing under the PREVIOUS VERSION tab in PMILO.CHOICE.

So everyone can download the same from PREVIOUS VERSION tab , attaching the screenshot as well. View attachment 18906"

Thanks & Regards,
Abhipsa

Hi Ritu, Can you please tell us about the exam breakdown like how many percent of calculation questions, tricky questions, acronym questions or the difficulty level, medium level questions should we expect? I know it can change from one to other but in general..