Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP Sample Application!

_13863

Please raise a Help and Support query. Our team will guide.
Thank you. Do I have to submit the Project before I submit my application to PMI? I should have the project ready before scheduling the Exam but want to get the application process started first

_15734

Hi All,

Kindly find the sample application!

Happy Learning!!
Priyamwada Singh - Global Teaching Assistant

Hi @Priyamwada

This is helpful. However I have a confusion in the free text field for Project experience.

The example you have provided has Project objectives and activities performed in each of the Process Groups. The application form on the pmi.org asks for:
  • The project objective
  • The project outcome
  • Your role on the project and
  • Your responsibilities and deliverables for each of the domains for which you are submitting experience hours
Do they need to see it in this format??

A quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,
Siddesh

_28603

Hi,

I am an architect and Urban Planner. So while filling the application form, i am having few queries as stated below:
1. Step 1: Attained Education. I have a masters degree in Urban Planning. What field should I select: Engineering or others.

2. I have worked in the organisation in which 6 days are working. In calculating the no. of hours. e.g In one month 26 days working, 8 hrs a day. So my no. of hours in a project for single month: 26x8= 208 hrs per month. is this calculation correct or there is some other criteria.

3. I have worked for government sector projects which mostly took a decade or sometime 5-8 yrs to complete because of political environment and policies. While mentioning the project and its description how will I able to fill all 5 processes as the projects are still ongoing and in many projects I am part of the planning and executing stages.

Pl clarify the above stated queries.
Regards,
iera sekhri

_45115

Hi All,

Happy Learning!!
Hi Priya, Thanks for your guidance, I am planning to apply for the PMP exam and filling application.
Can I download PMP application and fill it offline and then upload it to PMI?

_45115

Hi All,

Happy Learning!!
Thanks Priya, I wanted to get review of my application, from Simplilearn expert like you, before submitting it to PMI. Please suggest How could I do it?

tim jerome

Trainer
You'll only need to submit if audited, although the information on the certificate is necessary to complete the application.

Hi Experts, I have a query regarding application filling.

In my current organization, for 4 years, I was involved in pre-bid engineering, where I used to do budgeting and estimation of multiple projects, perform project assesment, identify key deliverables, estimate scope, cost, schedule, manpower, intial level risk identfication, etc. However all of this used to happen before the project is actually awarded to us and used to influcence bid no-bid decisions and execution strategy. I did around 150 such projects during the course of 4 years. Can I use these experiences for application purpose?

Hey, I am looking for a dedicated study partner for PMP. I have put my profile and study schedule on StudyPal. All my friends in New York use it to find study buddies and groups for PMP test

tim jerome

Trainer
It is optional; some people find value, others don't.

I found intense value. I talk to people across 5 industries, inside 20 corporations. I gain all my PDUs for the year within the first 3 months. I have forged relationships that have spanned over a decade, and rely on them as much as they rely on me.

I was put into leadership positions I thought I was not ready for, yet had backing and support that made me feel and be successful. I currently lead the mentorship program, responsible for and helping people who are sometimes struggling with their work, or trying to find an opportunity to grow in their skills, or just needing a connection - we're a profession of isolated individuals who aren't around people like us regularly.

Like everything in life, it has great opportunity and for one who is willing to take a risk and jump in, there is great value.

mahesh_622

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
You need to complete the application process, then the payment process and after that you can book for the examination.

Jieyu Jiang

Hi Simplilearn,
I think the PMP application has been updated, do you have the updated application sample for us to refer to?

Thank you

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Hi Mukesh, how do I raise a help. I need assistance in filling up the pmp application.

Thank you,
Regards,
Ram
Hi Ram, you will find a help option in your LMS on the top right of your LMS screen, from there you cab reach out to us.

Kishore Ganore

Hi Ram, you will find a help option in your LMS on the top right of your LMS screen, from there you cab reach out to us.
Hi Rajat,

The help option works ONLY with Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge browser. I have tried using google chrome and Firefox browser, the help assistant pop up window after clicking the help button on the LMS dashboard never opened in these browsers.

Just an update for the technical team at simplilearn.

- K.G

Anu Maheshwari

Hi All,

I am done with my course and planning to go for certification. Need to complete the application form and appreciate any sample form or guidance which accept my application and allow me to appear for certification.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Anu M

Gae

Here is the sample of the experience document from the PMI institute that I copied and pasted Sept 17th 2020.
This is what they are asking for now.

Attachments

• Copy of the Experience Setion of the Application.pdf
    157 KB · Views: 105

Support Simplilearn(4685)

Staff member
Alumni
Hi All,

I am done with my course and planning to go for certification. Need to complete the application form and appreciate any sample form or guidance which accept my application and allow me to appear for certification.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Anu M

Hi Anu,

Please raise help and support tickets for PMP application assistance.

Rajat_Kumar

Administrator
Staff member
Simplilearn Support
Alumni
Here is the sample of the experience document from the PMI institute that I copied and pasted Sept 17th 2020.
This is what they are asking for now.
Hi Yes this the latest pattern followed by PMI, Kindly reach out to us via help and support so that we can help you in the process in case help is needed

Hey, I am looking for a dedicated study partner for PMP. I have put my profile and study schedule on StudyPal. All my friends in New York use it to find study buddies and groups for PMP test
Hi tanya, I am also looking for a study pal. I am in Los angeles. Let me know if we can touch base.

Gae

Sure Gae, Thanks
I put this in a new thread before I remembered that you had answered me.
Can you take a look at my first experience submission to see if it is acceptable? I have 6 more to submit and I do not want to go to all that trouble if I am travelling down the wrong path. I do not work for this company any more (I was let go because of COVID) and they have kept most of my project files.

Attachments

• 1st Project.pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

_69051

I have submitted the Project 1 assessment for PMP. Request you to kindly grade the assessment as early as possible, so that we could register for exam. Please note since we have been doing our PMP from our organisation, it requires for us to register for exm by 15th Feb'21.

Hi,

Recently I finish my PMP training and I want review my PMP application project description. How to share and where.
Who can help me in this regards. Wanted to submit the form asap.

Revathi_17

Administrator
Simplilearn Support
Customer
Hi,

Recently I finish my PMP training and I want review my PMP application project description. How to share and where.
Who can help me in this regards. Wanted to submit the form asap.
Submit it in your LMS itself post submission team will evaluate in 4-5 working days

Hi,

Need advice for the exam, as i am not having job since a year but having experience in Project management of about 7 yrs. So can i go for the exam now or only can go once i will have the Job again. Also few more below points.

# If i can go for the exam than in application form what should i mention in work address.
# Can i mention the Project work experience for 36 months form any of my previous project like 20 months from one project form 2014 to 2016 & 16 months from 2018 to 2020 like this.
# In case i requested for audit process than i need to submit a hard copy verified from my previous employer/ collogues or need to attached a verified soft copy.

saurabh_259

Hi All,

Happy Learning!!
Hi,

I have submitted my PMP application for verification through HelpDesk Ticket# 00999693.

Would highly appreciate if it can be verified and feedback shared with me.

saurabh_259

Hi,

I have submitted my PMP application for verification through HelpDesk Ticket# 00999693.

Would highly appreciate if it can be verified and feedback shared with me.