Welcome to the Simplilearn Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up right away!

PMP - Tim Jerome - Aug 16,17,18,19,20,23,24,25,26,27,30,31, Sep 1,2,3,6,7,8

Please guide me on how I can do daily exercise as I haven't any material. Please share a set of questions (Or its link) if you have one.

Besides this, I haven't any soft or hard copies of PMBOK 6ed or 7ed. Please help me with how I can get it.

_40897

HI, Can someone please help regarding the daily practice questions. In FAQ, it's mentioned to refer simplilearn LMS and PMILO choice However, I want to know exact section under which I can get the practice question which I can practise on daily basis.
In FAQ, its mentioned that 6-8 weeks practice questions are available but I am unable to find it.
Please help

_40897

HI, Can someone please help regarding the daily practice questions. In FAQ, it's mentioned to refer simplilearn LMS and PMILO choice However, I want to know exact section under which I can get the practice question which I can practise on daily basis.
In FAQ, its mentioned that 6-8 weeks practice questions are available but I am unable to find it.
Please help
Can someone please help here..

Hey Guys,
Hope you all are doing good.
I wanted to ask, how are you all preparing for the exam ??
Also, can we all create a Whatsapp group ?? so that we can discuss many things at a single go.

I think the whats app is a great idea. I am Pacific time zone, west coast of Canada. How do we create whatsapp group?

I have just been doing the assessment from the simply learn course so far, I am on the pretest and cross-referencing with course material and PMI membership material.

I think the whats app is a great idea. I am Pacific time zone, west coast of Canada. How do we create whatsapp group?

I have just been doing the assessment from the simply learn course so far, I am on the pretest and cross-referencing with course material and PMI membership material.
Assessment from the Simplilearn course means the "self-Learning" videos ??

Actually, I could not study for sometime after our live classes. so thought to start with it again now and wanted some discussions going so that we all can be in touch about the materials and this might help us in case we have left something to read and understand by mistake.

Share your contact number and I will create a group... Will that be okay ??