Poor Customer support

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by _51091, Apr 22, 2019.

1. _51091

_51091 Member

Dear Team,

I am facing issues in my LMS account and PDF ebooks which is stopping me from continue my learning .

To resolve this I tried to create support ticket and it was not at all working . I tried to submit 8 tickets but nothing is reflecting in my Support option.

I tried with different browsers like Chrome/IE still same issue and also I tried to contact 24/7 chat window which does not provide expected support .

Can someone please help ?

2. Kavana

Kavana Moderator
    Staff Member Simplilearn Support

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out.
    Could you please elaborate on the issue you have with respect to the LMS so that we can try and assist you.
    Awaiting your response.
    Regards,
    Team Simplilearn

3. _51091

_51091 Member

[QUOTE="Kavana, post: 90670, member: 374337"

I am unable to access my Ebooks using locklizard file viewer and when i tried to get in touch with chat window i ahve been advised to raise support ticket. As per the advise provided i have tried to raise multiple tickets using multiple browsers but its neither getting captured nor reaching your support. Again i contacted support chat window with the issue and no response till date.

Can i understand the reason for the issue and i haveattached screen shot of ebook issue . Also i would like to understand why there is no customer support help line is available as the chat window does not provide expected service and answers for our questions.

Thanks
    Karthick

Attached Files:

4. _51091

_51091 Member

Still waiting for your reply